What Really Works From One Professional - page 80

jonnydenver69:
Hi,Your welcome, i will still post from time to time..The pic is 15 min TF...You all can do this at the end of the day, it just takes time, thats all. remember momentum proceeds price..........You all have more ability than you realize, you just have to find it. I will be in and out, i think a couple of you knew, my mother died yesterday at 3pm after a 5 year battle with cancer....she was only 60 years old....

Many condolances my friend.

I know what your going through cos my mum died today (also at 3pm)

My mum lived next door to me & whilst it wasn't unexpected I'm devastated. We were very close. Trading isn't so important at the moment.

PS

I used to think that my parents could do anything & would be here forever. I've now lost both in what seems to be a blink of an eye.

jimmylad:

My mum lived next door to me & whilst it wasn't unexpected I'm devastated. We were very close. Trading isn't so important at the moment.

PS

I used to think that my parents could do anything & would be here forever. I've now lost both in what seems to be a blink of an eye.

My thoughts are with you Jimmylad............

Yes, i thought they would be there forever, invincible.....My father had been with her since they were 12 years old, he is now 60...needless to say, he is not trading at the moment.

jimmylad:

PS

Sorry to hear of your loss too Jimmylad --

I know when the 2nd parent goes, it is very different and when it is close together, even worse (mine went 16 months apart - not long either).

May God comfort you and your family.

Kiwigold

such sad news

my condolences to JD and Jimmylad

Jimmy,

My thoughts with you also.

It looks like many of us have had losses on this thread including myself, but it is good to know we all can comfort one another.

JD, look forward to hearing from you soon, and benefit by your experience!

JD and Jimmy.....Sorry about your lost... I am speechless of what to say.. I feel your pain as I am too lost my mom years ago. It still bring me pain as I mention about it..God bless.....and hope everything will be fine..

sovo

Jimmylad

My condolences go out to you and your family too Jimmy lad.

So sorry to hear you lost your mom too.

Jonny and Jimmy I am very sorry to hear about the loss of your Mothers.

My sympathy to both of you.

Sorry to hear your news as well Jimmy.

Chris

Sorry to hear of your loss too, jimmylad.

NP