What Really Works From One Professional - page 73

Money Dance

sold 8375, covered 8241, can't beat it with a stick, then caught 11 more on the last push down as of this posting... still think cable will run to 8210 but i am done for the day.

::money dance::

Now is that money dance with you wearing a green & white kilt?

Template

timokrates:
In my humble opinion, there's no need to apply other indicators to the triggerpage, JD has posted. This one contains everything you need. Read about the float and check DiNapoli for the MACD-Stoch-combination. Everything in this template makes sense!

I agree with you. This is a powerful template.

Got this PM by jonnydenver69 at 07-15-2006, 04:37 PM:

Title: fuck your mother

stay off the post otherwise i'll kick your fucking cunt in you fucking splitcunt....got it..

Choleric ? Its sad to see someone who thinks he stays on the top of all things in this thread have the need for such a language and aggression.

Leave it out mate

Rebel, please, we've left all that shit behind about 2 pages ago. I bollock my kids if they tell tales. If you feel that strongly, PM Jonny back and call him a rude name, but leave it off the thread please.

~Dex~:
Now is that money dance with you wearing a green & white kilt?

wtf?

Texans / Americans don't wear kilts, you schmuck...

Did you keep trying to buy the push down? Thanks for your $...

nyonk_papua:
Hi Chris,

Thank you with your V pattern example.

Sometimes I got 123 system failure if i use in 1 min chart, many chopy there. The DT Zig Zag will go down or up again. May i know your second opinion which you are assure the trend will be reversal ?

Thank you

Hi Nyonk, that is a very good question.

Basically i was expecting the vee pattern happening as per the info kindly supplied by JD.

When it made the swing low and started to rise again, it was potentially, the second part of the vee starting. That is where I started to look for a 123 pattern to enter the trend.

As you said, you can get whipsawed to death playing these patterns in a ranging market but if it really is the vee, there's a good chance it is going to trend and in my opinion your stop would be safe.

If I had been stopped out, I would have possibly looked for another entry lower down after another swing low had formed.

It's not the only strategy I use between 7AM and 8AM but it certainly looks to have potential, just observing the charts at that time.

I hope that helps a little

Regards Chris

chrislee:
Hi Nyonk, that is a very good question.

Basically i was expecting the vee pattern happening as per the info kindly supplied by JD.

When it made the swing low and started to rise again, it was potentially, the second part of the vee starting. That is where I started to look for a 123 pattern to enter the trend.

As you said, you can get whipsawed to death playing these patterns in a ranging market but if it really is the vee, there's a good chance it is going to trend and in my opinion your stop would be safe.

If I had been stopped out, I would have possibly looked for another entry lower down after another swing low had formed.

It's not the only strategy I use between 7AM and 8AM but it certainly looks to have potential, just observing the charts at that time.

I hope that helps a little

Regards Chris

Its the first two significant moves, if you missed this one there must be some questions you need to ask yourself...heres yet another picture....

Files:
kids_stuff.gif  39 kb

V on Monday

Hi guys

I know we've all been trying to learn to identify the V when it starts but I don't think today was a V day. It didn't look like a normal trading day to me, since the dollar was so strong. I think we should be looking for the V in less trendy market, hopefully tomorrow things will calm down, for the sake of learning. Please, correct if I'm wrong, maybe I just missed it.

Otherwise congratulations to all that got the big downward rush on cable, there were a lot of pips waiting to be picked I got lucky today since I had some things to do in the morning and didn't observe the market but I had some short positions hanging around that I opened a week ago and never closed since I hate to take a loss. All in all 228 pips today from 3 overlapping positions.

are you kidding me...

today was as good of a V as you can get... i'll post the picture later...

vpetroff:
Hi guys

I know we've all been trying to learn to identify the V when it starts but I don't think today was a V day. It didn't look like a normal trading day to me, since the dollar was so strong. I think we should be looking for the V in less trendy market, hopefully tomorrow things will calm down, for the sake of learning. Please, correct if I'm wrong, maybe I just missed it.

Otherwise congratulations to all that got the big downward rush on cable, there were a lot of pips waiting to be picked I got lucky today since I had some things to do in the morning and didn't observe the market but I had some short positions hanging around that I opened a week ago and never closed since I hate to take a loss. All in all 228 pips today from 3 overlapping positions.

Well done...look at the picture..what more do you want.....to understand what happens from the open takes time, which i have explained.....

Reason: