What Really Works From One Professional - page 79

I am very sorry to hear about your mother, JD. Take care.

JD,

I am very sorry to hear about your mother.

May God bless you and your family.

NP

Hi JD, sorry to hear the bad news.

Chris

Thanks to everyone...

jonnydenver69:
Hi,Your welcome, i will still post from time to time..The pic is 15 min TF...You all can do this at the end of the day, it just takes time, thats all. remember momentum proceeds price..........You all have more ability than you realize, you just have to find it. I will be in and out, i think a couple of you knew, my mother died yesterday at 3pm after a 5 year battle with cancer....she was only 60 years old....

JD,

My kindest regards to you and the family.

Jd

JD,

My heart felt condolence to you and your family on the loss of your mom.

My mum and dad are of advanced age and failing health, and I know I will soon have to shoulder this same loss. I've not had to face the loss of a close loved one in my 35 adult years and truthfully I'm scared s***less.

With the passage of time one generation passes the family torch to the next and I hope when I soon sit at the head of the family table I can do honor to them.

Once again, I'm sorry for the loss of your mom.

Dex

JD

Sorry to hear about your loss. God Bless.

Supa

damn!...Thats so bad. Im sorry to hear it mate.

I have a new found respect for you JD.

It takes a big man to sustain a hassle and persist.

Sorry for your loss.

You are by far the best trader in this forum, and a model for us all.

Many thanks

I would like to thank each and everyone of you for your thoughts, it has been most kind, it has been difficult personally more than ever, and i have been helpless, but at least no more suffering for her. Anyone in similar circumstances my heart goes to you aswell.

I know the thread went off the rails a little, more from frustration than anything else. and also from a desire for you all to see the same thing in this market. I never meant to come across as egotistical or flash, but just to help and install something in you all, which you are all capable of doing..So at the end of every day give yourself more credit than you think.Thanks to all of your contribution big or small. Lets continue what has started, I will continue to post in a while......goodluck for the next few days...

Reason: