What Really Works From One Professional - page 83

JD can answer this for himself, but I believe what he is saying is we are in wave two of the uptrend(corrective wave) last week being wave one. meaning 8385-8340 is where it needs to get to before it will return up again.

JD, Correct????

after a few weeks of looking at this sytem I am starting to see it pretty clear, now if I could only trade that way.

Shawn

sswilli99:
JD can answer this for himself, but I believe what he is saying is we are in wave two of the uptrend(corrective wave) last week being wave one. meaning 8385-8340 is where it needs to get to before it will return up again.

JD, Correct????

after a few weeks of looking at this sytem I am starting to see it pretty clear, now if I could only trade that way.

Shawn

yeah thats correct, this is wave 2 correction down from 600.....could go 350 below this would be very bearish..the chart is a pattern recognition system that i use along side my other system..i expect strong demand at 380ish..

JaneFX,

You may want to look in the harmonic trading thread. You will find similar patern recognition indicator there. This fugure is called "bearish bat" or "bearish butterfly" depending on the size of its wings. When you find this pattern you should look for sell oportunity at point "D".

wookey

jonnydenver69:
yeah thats correct, this is wave 2 correction down from 600.....could go 350 below this would be very bearish..the chart is a pattern recognition system that i use along side my other system..i expect strong demand at 380ish..

Thank you, JD and Shawn!

I was not aware that pattern recognition included Gartley. First time I had seen it. I am not familiar with Gartley and other patterns and was not aware that it played any role in the decission process. Perhaps I have missed it somehow.

In any case, I am not sure how to read the chart above to determine that the short was due based on this pattern and how to stay in the trade long enough to collect all the pips.

did anyone spot the reversal pattern today...

Files:

I have read this entire thread. It is like Elliott pattern how it has progressed.

This system seems to be changing with micro waves of the market. Elwave, MTP, multi time frame trigger page with ever changing indicators, tips from institutional traders, patterns, time prediction.

At the end, either the author does not want to reveal his system or want to intentionally confussing or he has not been using it himself the way he had described.

Too many moving peaces that keep comming up. How could it help anyone if the author does not make an attempt to define it and clarify it for others.

Just my 2 PIPs

Thanks goes to Barry!

Files:

I am learning forex for 4 years now. and till today i must say i made nothing...

i was desperate and frustrated looking and looking.

I tried many and many systems and they are all good there is not one bad system in the forex trading today simple as that.

but the real question is how much do you need to survive in this job? do you have other better opportunities?? not than you are doomed to forex...

I maybe am. there is no better opportunity to me here. Its like fox caught in the trap. She will cut the trapped leg with their own teeth just to survive.

WHEN you come to the stage in FOREX where you have the only question to answer is to BE or NOT to BE. than if you chose right you will be a success.

If you have to buy your own bread with forex, than its not the question HOW? It is a MUST!

And I must admit I have never comed closer to the success than now with JonnyDenver strategy. I know he is real I see things that he is talking about.

And in forex there is nothing institutional, shiny, and beautiful. Its not the codecs of samurai but the ninja way. Use anything you got to succedd. If not prepared than "die".

But at the end its not even hard when you master it. Its not like that "OH GOD" another added indicator I am confused. This is the word that does not exsist in forex. YOu could be happy to get a new toy.

Afterall its all about the commitment to work.... in fact its like quit smoking if you succed that you can do anything in the world.... cos you have the strenght...

MainPIP:
I have read this entire thread. It is like Elliott pattern how it has progressed.

This system seems to be changing with micro waves of the market. Elwave, MTP, multi time frame trigger page with ever changing indicators, tips from institutional traders, patterns, time prediction.

At the end, either the author does not want to reveal his system or want to intentionally confussing or he has not been using it himself the way he had described.

Too many moving peaces that keep comming up. How could it help anyone if the author does not make an attempt to define it and clarify it for others.

Just my 2 PIPs

Sorry for your frustration. If you had been in the chat room from the start you would of heard myself define and clarify and go through the system time and time again, most unfortunate that you have come to late, at least for a viable explanation..There should be enough info in the the thread, its like i said at the begining, you should be able to look and pick it up, your own interpretation...failling that i'll just hang around here till i'am 60 and go through it with every newbie that missed the boat....So once again, sorry but i think i've done my fair share of work, now do yours......

As for the gartley patterns, do some reading, its not that difficult...

jonnydenver69:
Sorry for your frustration. If you had been in the chat room from the start you would of heard myself define and clarify and go through the system time and time again, most unfortunate that you have come to late, at least for a viable explanation..There should be enough info in the the thread, its like i said at the begining, you should be able to look and pick it up, your own interpretation...failling that i'll just hang around here till i'am 60 and go through it with every newbie that missed the boat....So once again, sorry but i think i've done my fair share of work, now do yours...... As for the gartley patterns, do some reading, its not that difficult...

JD, with all the respect to you and others. Anyone can post the charts after the trade and identify the patterns. I have not seen anywhere here any point of reference to your trade decissions. There are a lot of charts after the trade. I do believe you are a very good trader. But I do not see any attempt to make this system availble to other.

No, I was not part of a chat room. But where are the others who had attended? Why they do not post here? They do not have to report 100 pips day every time they post, like you claimed in the post yesterday. But occasionally they could have supported this thread.

Does your system work? Probably yes? Does it work for anyone but you? Probably yes. Has anyone else posted here with their positive results? The answer is probably no. Does anyoneelse have a good handle of your system? I have not seen it.

If your desire here is to help others then posting the charts after the trading day with no explanation is not effective. Perhaps, I am being wrong and it benefits the ones who attended the chat meetings with you.

Thank you anyway! I have learned some psychology at the firs part of the thread and that was very valuable.

Reason: