Auto pivot trade

I am trying to draw pivot lines on a hourly charts based on a certain time of day and a certain number of hours. For example, at 9am I am trying to draw the R1 and S1 lines for the last 6 hours. I am not sure why my indicator will compile but will not plot anything. Please take a look at it and let me know.

Thanks for your help,

Maji

Files:

Maji:
I am trying to draw pivot lines on a hourly charts based on a certain time of day and a certain number of hours. For example, at 9am I am trying to draw the R1 and S1 lines for the last 6 hours. I am not sure why my indicator will compile but will not plot anything. Please take a look at it and let me know.

Thanks for your help,

Maji

I use the indicator below, I's have hourly pivot. Change to "true" and the

others to "false".

Coyan

Coyan,

Thanks for the link, but I am not sure if this indicator plots the pivots for say a 6 hour period looking back for 8am, server time. Does it do something like that?

Thanks,

Maji

Auto pivot trade

HI Guys,

Has anyone got Pivot point EA....

Thanks

can anyone please help me making this EA..??

How can I define the pivot points please...??

Thanks

Pivot Point

babarmughal

http://www.lightpatch.com/forex/mt_yahoo/ has a huge range of EA's indicators and trading results. Perhaps a starting point may be there.

Attached is an indicator that I have obtained recently from here.

John

Files:

yeoeleven:
babarmughal

http://www.lightpatch.com/forex/mt_yahoo/ has a huge range of EA's indicators and trading results. Perhaps a starting point may be there.

Attached is an indicator that I have obtained recently from here.

John

Hi yeoeleven,

Thanks for replying and yes i have known that site for good some time...Basically I dont know how can I define the pivot points and put that in the EA...I will really appreciate if someon can help me...

Thanks

babarmughal:
Hi yeoeleven,

Thanks for replying and yes i have known that site for good some time...Basically I dont know how can I define the pivot points and put that in the EA...I will really appreciate if someon can help me...

Thanks

babarmughal,

PP = (High + Low + Close) / 3

S1 = (2*PP) - High

S2 = PP - (High - Low)

R1 = (2*PP) - Low

R2 = PP + (High - Low)

Now, what are the conditions of your EA? When it opens buy/sell? When it closes?

codersguru:
babarmughal,

S1 = (2*PP) - High

S2 = PP - (High - Low)

R1 = (2*PP) - Low

R2 = PP + (High - Low)

Now, what are the conditions of your EA? When it opens buy/sell? When it closes?

thanks CG,

conditions are it buys on "Ask+20 pips" above R1 and Sell at "Bid+20 pips" below of S1, take profit for buy and sell is 20 pips with trailing stop of 20 pips. It starts at 03:00 GMT and places 2 pending orders (BUY STOP AND SELL STOP) at that time, once these orders are filled it will wait for the next day so basically only 2 trades per days depending on the movment of pair. Sometime no trade and sometime only one

I have noticed that there is no Pivot Point EA in the whole Forex-tsd fourm. and i have check forexfactory aswell no sign of it . there are lots of indicators but no EA. It will be nice to have and EA based on PP.so that people can work on it and try to make a better system.

Once again thanks for your help CG,

codersguru:
babarmughal,

S1 = (2*PP) - High

S2 = PP - (High - Low)

R1 = (2*PP) - Low

R2 = PP + (High - Low)

Can someone please help me regarding the following line..I want EA to place sell stop at PP level

ticket = OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_SELLSTOP,Lots,ask+PP,Slippage,StopLoss*Point,TakeProfit*Point,TicketComment,MagicNumber,0,Red);

Please correct me if I am wrong..

Thanks

There's an EA called "Pivot Magic" I've seen floating around quite a bit. Sounds like it might be up your alley. I'm not sure how good it is, but do a search for it on the various forex forums and try it out.

Reason: