EA BAsed on Heiken ASHI - page 16

Marcio:
Dear all:

I am sorry to be taking more of your time, but i am trying to set this ea with no success. I need it to run 2 hashi, one fast and the other slow, and when both are blue it buys, and when both are red, it sell. When one of them is in different collour, it closes the open trade and dont trade.

Is it possible? Could someone kindly help me?

Thanks

Marcio it worked in backtest will test fwd test now and see what it does, are you getting any errors in your terminal/experts or journal tabs?

ps) your right it isn't trading in fwd testing, it just missed a trade, not sure what is wrong with it will see if I can fix.

mrtools:
Marcio it worked in backtest will test fwd test now and see what it does, are you getting any errors in your terminal/experts or journal tabs? ps) your right it isn't trading in fwd testing, it just missed a trade, not sure what is wrong with it will see if I can fix.

Mr tools,

Good day and thanks for the reply!

When i place into the charts it is not appearing the two hashi, just one after. Therefore i cannot even see it is missing trades as i dont know whenb the 2 hashi are having the same colloutr. I am pretty shure i am doing the setups wrongly.

I would greatly appretiate if you could, after, help me with the settings.

Thanks

Marcio:
Mr tools,

Good day and thanks for the reply!

When i place into the charts it is not appearing the two hashi, just one after. Therefore i cannot even see it is missing trades as i dont know whenb the 2 hashi are having the same colloutr. I am pretty shure i am doing the setups wrongly.

I would greatly appretiate if you could, after, help me with the settings.

Thanks

Marcio

If you are referring to the EA, it will not show any heiken ashi values on the chart - EAs simply do no do that

If you are referring to the indicator that mrtools posted at that pos : it is an indicator that shows one instance of heiken ashi. You will have to place 2 instances with 2 parameter settings in order to be able to check those conditions for 2 heiken ashi indicators

mr tools,

Good day.

I am sorry to bother you....but PLEASE help me!!! For the past week i searched all over and tried every type of change to get the EA up and running with no success!

Again, i am still trying to get to understand how to set up an EA but i dont know where i am getting it wrong! Not only with the HASHI one but the MA crossing

Please help me out!! Could you kindly post the ea with these settings:

One hashi with

MaMetod:2

MaPeriod: 240

MaMetod2: 3

MaMetod2:2

&

MaPeriod: 30

Rules: Buy and both are blue

Sell: When both are red

When different colours: Closed any open trades and dont open

Thanks

mrtools:
Marcio it worked in backtest will test fwd test now and see what it does, are you getting any errors in your terminal/experts or journal tabs? ps) your right it isn't trading in fwd testing, it just missed a trade, not sure what is wrong with it will see if I can fix.
Files:
hashi.pdf  92 kb

Marcio:
mr tools,

Good day.

I am sorry to bother you....but PLEASE help me!!! For the past week i searched all over and tried every type of change to get the EA up and running with no success!

Again, i am still trying to get to understand how to set up an EA but i dont know where i am getting it wrong! Not only with the HASHI one but the MA crossing

Please help me out!! Could you kindly post the ea with these settings:

One hashi with

MaPeriod: 240

&

MaPeriod: 30

Rules: Buy and both are blue

Sell: When both are red

When different colours: Closed any open trades and dont open

Thanks

Marcio, worked on the EA and haven't been able to get it to trade in fwd testing and not sure what is causing the problem, once I figure it out will post a fixed version with your settings.

Mr tools:

Thank you thank you very much!!

I really appreciated!!

Looking forward to it!!

mrtools:
Marcio, worked on the EA and haven't been able to get it to trade in fwd testing and not sure what is causing the problem, once I figure it out will post a fixed version with your settings.

Mr tools good morning!

I am sorry to ask you again as you are a busy man.....but please dont forget about me

Thanks again!!

Marcio

mrtools:

Hello mladen!

During my tests I found the following: ( Heiken Ashi Ea v1.04 )

It seems the UseHourTrade function is not working. Eg.: on ICM Demo ( GMT feed ) I used this set:

UseHourTrade=1

StartHour=0

StartMinute=0

EndHour=19

EndMinute=0

Despite this the Ea opened trades between 19 and 0 hours. Can you check this? I think this is not a renko related problem.

Additionally, if the SL is lower than 1,5 * the size of a normal (50%) median renko candle and the trade is a loss on the same candle where the trade opened the Ea opens another trade to the same direction instead of waiting for the next signal. Can you add a function which doesn't allow new positions to be opened on the same and the next candle if there is one already?

The recompiling problem which I mentioned was my fault.

Than you for your work guys.

Regards,

Daniel.

ps: I know you have a lot of problem recently because of MetaQuotes "midden", I hope it will be solved soon.

Files:
usdjpyim3.png  16 kb

marketscalper:
Hello mladen!

During my tests I found the following: ( Heiken Ashi Ea v1.04 )

It seems the UseHourTrade function is not working. Eg.: on ICM Demo ( GMT feed ) I used this set:

UseHourTrade=1

StartHour=0

StartMinute=0

EndHour=19

EndMinute=0

Despite this the Ea opened trades between 19 and 0 hours. Can you check this? I think this is not a renko related problem.

Additionally, if the SL is lower than 1,5 * the size of a normal (50%) median renko candle and the trade is a loss on the same candle where the trade opened the Ea opens another trade to the same direction instead of waiting for the next signal. Can you add a function which doesn't allow new positions to be opened on the same and the next candle if there is one already?

The recompiling problem which I mentioned was my fault.

Than you for your work guys.

Regards,

Daniel.

ps: I know you have a lot of problem recently because of MetaQuotes "midden", I hope it will be solved soon.

Daniel

This version should solve the time filter trading problem

Files:

Hi mladen!

Thank you for the very fast reply!

I will try out the new version.

Regards,

Daniel.

Reason: