Help needed

Hi all,

I am looking for an indicator that is based on heiken aishi, parabolic sar, slope direction line, or any other indicator that part of the code refers to open, close, high, low values of the currency pair/candlestick.

The idea is to develop an indicator "on a separate window" that allows me to follow THIS indicator for more than one currency pair.

I do not now how to do it, but if I have a sample code i will try to change it to my requirements.

The only thing I need now, is an indicator that is based on one of the indicators above (not the indicators itself), for instance, an indicator that gets the heiken aishi (or any other) for the currency pair, and then draws an histogram or a line

I have found some expert advisors that allows me to do that but not know how to put them on an indicator. The sample code is from an expert advisor:

"
haOpen=iCustom(NULL,0,"Heiken_Ashi_Smoothed",MaMetod,MaPeriod,MaMetod2,MaPeriod2,2,0);
haClose=iCustom(NULL,0,"Heiken_Ashi_Smoothed",MaMetod,MaPeriod,MaMetod2,MaPeriod2,3,0);

haOpen2=iCustom(NULL,0,"Heiken_Ashi_Smoothed",MaMetod,MaPeriod,MaMetod2,MaPeriod2,1,0);
haClose2=iCustom(NULL,0,"Heiken_Ashi_Smoothed",MaMetod,MaPeriod,MaMetod2,MaPeriod2,0,0);

if((haOpen>=haClose)&&(haOpen2<haClose2))
{...
"

How to draw a line from this values for instance?

Regards

Paulo Matos

Reason: