EA BAsed on Heiken ASHI - page 17

Marcio:
Mr tools good morning!

I am sorry to ask you again as you are a busy man.....but please dont forget about me

Thanks again!!

Marcio

Sorry Marcio, still no idea what the problem is, and to add to that not sure how the new MT4 changes will affect EA's.

There are a couple sites that have free EA's shouldn't be too hard to find

Well...i am really trying to find it. Did a couple of tests but it didnt work

I know about the changes...though my broker (IC Markets) said it would take a while till they find the new system stable....

Marcio:
Well...i am really trying to find it. Did a couple of tests but it didnt work I know about the changes...though my broker (IC Markets) said it would take a while till they find the new system stable....

Marcio

Did you set the fast ha period to 30 and the slow ha period to 200 or vice versa?

If not, then set them up like that

Hi mladen!

The trade time filtering is working good now.

Thank you for your help!

Regards,

Daniel.

good stuff thanks

mrtools:
This was in request to a PM it uses a Fast Heiken Smoothed and a Slow Heiken Smoothed this version the same as version 1.03 except the time filter is different and of course the fast/slow heiken ashi, also if desired this version has some chart comments. Also added spread protection if the spread rises above a certain level (news time most often), and if spread protection enabled the EA shouldn't open orders.You can use it as version 1.03 if you put the fast and slow settings the same.

Hi, mrtools!

Did you solve Double Heiken Ashi Ea's problem?

I will be grateful for any help

stail7:
Hi, mrtools!

Did you solve Double Heiken Ashi Ea's problem?

I will be grateful for any help

Hi Stail7,

No unfortunately not.

mrtools:
Hi Stail7, No unfortunately not.

Dear Mr Tools,

I will expect any information on this case.

Also I have an idea to use standard HA ind with HA smoothed in that EA with same open/close conditions (instead of using two HA smoothed).

Can you please add such function in the Double Heiken Ashi Ea.

Thank you in advance

stail7:
Dear Mr Tools,

I will expect any information on this case.

Also I have an idea to use standard HA ind with HA smoothed in that EA with same open/close conditions (instead of using two HA smoothed).

Can you please add such function in the Double Heiken Ashi Ea.

Thank you in advance

Hi Stail7,

If I ever figure out what is wrong with see about adding that function.

Reason: