EA BAsed on Heiken ASHI - page 13

mrtools:
Gtudor, try changing, haBar = 1 to haBar = 0, this should make your entry sooner but the entry will be on an open bar which can change on you.

Thank you and nice weekend !

mrtools:
This is an updated EA based on Heiken Ashi Smoothed, this Ea should work on any broker regardless of digits or Ecn type. Will open and close orders on Heiken_Ashi_Smoothed_v1 color change, has a close on trend change , break even and trailing stop, along with money management. Did a quick back test with default settings except trail after break even = true and break even = 25, and for what is is worth got these results . The Heiken_Ashi_Smoothed_v1 needs to be in your experts/indicator folder for the EA to work.

the time filter doesn´t work for me. instead of closing the trade at the specified time it keeps the position open till a signal in next days allowed timezone appears. and that just doesn´t make any sense imho.

marley60:
the time filter doesn´t work for me. instead of closing the trade at the specified time it keeps the position open till a signal in next days allowed timezone appears. and that just doesn´t make any sense imho.

Marley60,the time filter is designed to keep the EA from opening trades during a user specified time, the CloseOnFriday filter will close open trades on a user specified time on Fridays.

hello mr tools, I tried, but my programming scills are not enough to solve it. I would like to have "it" just the way I described it. no holding overnight. does not make sense to me, because I´m mostley interested in trading the dax and my broker has a spread of 1-2 points during 8-22 and a spread of 8 the rest of the time. I didn´t figure out reentries yet, but is it a big deal for you to change the code from closing on fridays to to closing every night?

and will this work on offline charts like my preferred renko or rangebarchart, too?

marley60:
hello mr tools, I tried, but my programming scills are not enough to solve it. I would like to have "it" just the way I described it. no holding overnight. does not make sense to me, because I´m mostley interested in trading the dax and my broker has a spread of 1-2 points during 8-22 and a spread of 8 the rest of the time. I didn´t figure out reentries yet, but is it a big deal for you to change the code from closing on fridays to to closing every night? and will this work on offline charts like my preferred renko or rangebarchart, too?

Marley60, changed it to close trades daily but not able to test, and verify how and if its working, so would recommend to only try on demo until your sure about it.Also added minutes to the time filter, and the time filter now is like this-

extern bool UseHourTrade = true;

extern int StartHour = 8; // start trading hour

extern int StartMinute = 0; // start trading minute

extern int EndHour = 20; // end trading hour

extern int EndMinute = 0; // end trading minute

so if you get signals during these times EA should trade, if you don't want to use the time filter simply put everything at zero, but for you Marley60 of course would recommend you use them to match your, daily close times.

About Renko charts, tried to code it as much as possible to work on renko, but again, haven't tested it that way to know for sure.

Files:

Ea

thanks for the EA, if u trade manually using HA in 1H TF from beginning of the day till end of day u will be in a profit .do u believe that ? it's true , yesterday is a big move for GBP , you'll got many pips if using HA

prasxz:
thanks for the EA, if u trade manually using HA in 1H TF from beginning of the day till end of day u will be in a profit .do u believe that ? it's true , yesterday is a big move for GBP , you'll got many pips if using HA

You are right.. On longer time frames it will make good profit... probably above H1

mrtools:
Gtudor,Sounds like a good idea will work on adding your idea.

Return to an old idea of ​​mine! # 118 and # 119

I asked someone to modify Heiken Ashi EA_V1.03 (made ​​by you, hope to be no problem) to generate more transactions on the trend described by HA.

It was added MaxOpenOrders.

But I have problems because they do not close all remaining transactions after changing trend (see graph eurusd1 min)

Active transactions unrelated to the period marked with red border

I attached and a 1 min chart USDCHF to show you how it works correctly.

Mention that use a different manager for TrailingStop Trede and breakeven not working properly and give errors.

Can you help me to close all remaining transactions to change the trend described da HA?

I'm sorry for my English

Thanks very much !

For mrtoolsCan you help me for that I posted above?

Please more!

gtudor:
For mrtoolsCan you help me for that I posted above? Please more!

Gtudor,

Been looking at it haven't how to incorporate the change into the close routine.

Reason: