Helweg/Stendahl value charts ... - page 29

skc321:

Hello Mrtools, I just plotted the indicator on the chart and something is not working fine. I have attached the screen shot for the same.

hello

Mrools, I was wondering if you had a chance to check on the issue

skc321:

hello

Mrools, I was wondering if you had a chance to check on the issue

skc

What exact settings did you use since I failed to reproduce that picture of yours?

mladen:

skc

What exact settings did you use since I failed to reproduce that picture of yours?

Hello Mladen.

Its a default setting. one thing what I have observed is that when ever there is a decimal values price (Eg: 123.55) this works fine, but if there is no decimal value price (Eg: 2740) at that time this indicator has the problem mentioned in the earlier post

Thanks

SKC

skc321:

Hello Mladen.

Its a default setting. one thing what I have observed is that when ever there is a decimal values price (Eg: 123.55) this works fine, but if there is no decimal value price (Eg: 2740) at that time this indicator has the problem mentioned in the earlier post

Thanks

SKC

Yes I see it now.

mntiwana:

Krelian,

do you think,can we have a way to see all two style charts (renko chart along with usual built in candle stick chart} on same running window for observation,i know the problem exist because usual chart candles printing frequently as per TF and moving on ahead on every completion of time duration no matter at same price or with a minor difference in price either way but renko do not move ahead till the specified limit exceeds in any side.

regards

mntiwana

It can not be done in a "normal" way in metatrader 4. If we had what can be done in metatrader 5 (candle style for sub-window indicators) then we could have it

mladen:
Yes I see it now.

Hello Mladen,

Can this be fixed ?

Thanks

SKC

skc321:

Hello Mladen,

Can this be fixed ?

Thanks

SKC

SKC

mrtools can (he has the source)

skc321:

Hello Mladen,

Can this be fixed ?

Thanks

SKC

Been going over the code and not sure what is causing the error, and not being able to duplicate the error on my platform isn't helping, but will post the fixed version once I find the error.

mrtools:
Been going over the code and not sure what is causing the error, and not being able to duplicate the error on my platform isn't helping, but will post the fixed version once I find the error.
Thanks mrtools and Mladen, I will wait for the fix :)

mrtools:
Does it have to do with the step size?
Reason: