EA BAsed on Heiken ASHI - page 8

I found that one problem was the "Heiken_Ashi_Smoothed" indicator I was using was slightly different than the one posted in this thread.

now the HA smoothed appears in my chart when back testing, but the EA still doesn't trade and I still get the journal error message:

2009.06.10 07:13:58 2009.01.13 23:59 Cannot open file 'C:\Program Files\MT4 - Alpari UK\experts\indicators\AMA.ex4' on the EURUSD,M15

joforex, could you post the indicators you used to create your EA so I know I have the right ones?

Thanks

AMA indicator....

Soquell, the indicator is attached so that u can try. It needs changes in the EA's internal command center. The idea to make this trades when the confirmation of the HA change and the AMA is in place that would be interesting to see what it does.

The indicators are lagging but if you try to carve a certain amount of pip out between developing trends I believe it could make money long term. Can you tweak it?

Files:
ama.mq4  4 kb

Heiken Ashi MTF EA

I was wondering if somebody can code an ea, or and indicator for me. Using the Heiken AShi MTF indicator.

The rules:

When the 5 min, 15, 30 and hour all line up with the same color to go in trade, exit when first opposite color on 1 min appears and vice versa. The trigger to buy and sell can be the 1 min timeframe also lined up.

Thank you very much,

Here is my email too.

chanmantientu@yahoo.com

heiken ashi mtf ea

I know there are alot of countertrends in betwenn the trends, so can you guys code the ea to either have option to trade with direction while in countertrnend to cath the reversal also.

And the main rules is to trade when all timeframes line up starting with 5 min but use 1 min as trigger. To not to get too many trades but get high hit ratio. To only trade 1 direction then wait for opposite direction before next trade doing 2 to 3 per day. The optionable part, trade against countertrend is aggressive part.

thanks

babarmughal:
Thanks Dude

I will try to modify it....

Have ever tried this Heiken Ashi indicator to trade...???

Thanks

Babar

Yes, the problem is that it can repaint several times on the last bar, giving you false entry points. And depending on TF, this can happen very frequently.

hi could some one change something to this EA?

the problem is it closes any open trades when a new signal comes .

i need it not to do that ....

i think its a quick fix but then again i dont know anything about coding EAs...

thank you in advanced .

p.s. will share the idea and setting , of why i need this done to whoever can do it ... and i think i will be very lucrative...

Files:

Hi wealthtrader,

Your rule and my rule is almost the same.

Originally Posted by wealthtrader

When the 5 min, 15, 30 and hour all line up with the same color to go in trade, exit when first opposite color on 1 min appears and vice versa. The trigger to buy and sell can be the 1 min timeframe also lined up.

My rule : Open position when M1 until H1 in the same color.

Close Position when M1, M5 and M15 in opposite color.

If we use above rule then we can not catch pips in counter trend.

Below is my chart, the red line is the trend of H1. The Green Line is the same with HA in m5

Sometimes to late open position , after the ea open position the direction is revers.

I need more rule for Heiken Ashi EA. when to open when to close.

What time frame we use. And so on.

Can you assist me more rule ? (I'm a little confused now)

ServerUang:
Hi wealthtrader,

Your rule and my rule is almost the same.

My rule : Open position when M1 until H1 in the same color.

Close Position when M1, M5 and M15 in opposite color.

If we use above rule then we can not catch pips in counter trend.

Below is my chart, the red line is the trend of H1. The Green Line is the same with HA in m5

Sometimes to late open position , after the ea open position the direction is revers.

I need more rule for Heiken Ashi EA. when to open when to close.

What time frame we use. And so on.

Can you assist me more rule ? (I'm a little confused now)

Hi Mr. ServerUang,

Thank's for your chart and strategy.

Can you share your indi's ( special for #HA Freedom Bars ).

Thank you so much Sir', for your kindness.

Best regards,

Paulinge

screen shot of my next version of HA EA

Files:

ServerUang:
screen shot of my next version of HA EA

Hi Mr. ServerUang,

Please forgive me, if I'm make uncomfortable in you.

I just wanna to trying your strategy like in you chart, if I may.

Can you share your indi's that you are using Sir' ???

Thank you so much for your kindness and your help.

SUCCESS to you Sir'.

Best regards,

Paulinge

Reason: