Universal MA Cross EA - page 125

Unfortunately I don't having knowledge about mql code, if I can hence might will help you

and in trading also still like with simple way using stop loss and target profit not yet using ea

Gonzalez74:

Hello,

Can you help me, please?
I downloaded the original version of the 1st post but I get errors when trying to compile the mq4 file!

I get 5 errors and 20 warnings when compiling for ex4!

Can you help, please?

I have 5 digit ECN account

Thank you! 

Which exact version are you trying to compile?

Did you try the "nmc" versions?

mladen:

Which exact version are you trying to compile?

Did you try the "nmc" versions?

Hello mladen,

Thanks for the tip! This post is so long that I'm afraid I lost myself in the middle of so many versions :)

So can I use the attached versions up there in post # 1240?
(Rajiv 2016.11.22 # 1240)

Is this the latest version for 5 digit ECN brokers?

Thank you all very much, for share this hard work :)

Gonzalez74:

Hello mladen,

Thanks for the tip! This post is so long that I'm afraid I lost myself in the middle of so many versions :)

So can I use the attached versions up there in post # 1240?
(Rajiv 2016.11.22 # 1240)

Is this the latest version for 5 digit ECN brokers?

Thank you all very much, for share this hard work :)

It can be used (it is new mql4 compatible)

Help!

I've loaded version 7.2 into my live account but it didn't take any trades. I checked the journal and it says:

Instant sell eurusd xxx
Requote euruad xxx / xxx

But no trade was taken. I called the provider and they asked me to enable DLL but I've observed for a few crosses and still no trade.

Can someone advise please? 

EmaSma1188:
Help!

I've loaded version 7.2 into my live account but it didn't take any trades. I checked the journal and it says:

Instant sell eurusd xxx
Requote euruad xxx / xxx

But no trade was taken. I called the provider and they asked me to enable DLL but I've observed for a few crosses and still no trade.

Can someone advise please? 
Requote is an error you got from a broker (in the times of high volatility). Leave the EA working - it seems to be doing what it is supposed to do

nice ea

Files:
paint.png  79 kb

daniel:

nice ea

Hi, daniel

Do you continue use this ea??

Can you share your setting?

thx.

ps. your version is ?

I want to try it

sampath:

I have mentioned in my post. 15 EMA cross 34 EMA is the entry. Also 5 EMA cross 21 SMA is widely popular. 5, 21, 34 and 55 are the popular moving averages. These are powerful Fibonacci numbers. So you can chose the combination depending on what time frame charts that you are comfortable trading. I suggest to trade in higher time frames H1 and H4. Take profit should be 30 pips for H1 and 50 pips for H4 time frames. Don't be greedy and wait too long beyond the above target. You will give back all the profits made in a move. Good luck.

smartconnect

Hi, smartconnect

Can you share your setting file?

I try set 15EMA 34EMA TF:H1 0.1lot

EA:universalmacrossecnmartingale__pl_function_nmc

But the result is bad. big loss.

Reason: