Universal MA Cross EA - page 45

Pivot Points

Sorry Firedave, I forgot to mention:

Is it possible for the next release to add more to the Pivot function? I was hoping for an extension down to R/S3 and to include Weekly Pivots. This would mean a "Lot" to help complete my entire system just using your EA.

Kind regards,

Nick

Suggest

Dear Firedave,

I can not make a setting in Universal MA Cross so that it accepts out of trade by an indication of Psar 0.002,0.2 or TS, which occurs 1. From what I saw at EA, to enable Psar he messes with SL, TP and TS, right??

I suggest inserting external variable as the set of Psar and let him work with a TS. The output of the trade would be who comes first.

Greetings,

Paulo.Peba

Hallo all frends here (specially to programers),

Is there an EA that combine MA cross with Heiken Ashi ?

The EA must :

1. can set the MA's that used (period, type, Applied to).

2. can set the time frame that used.

3. Using Lock Profit

4. Using Trailing Stop

5. Flexible on using Lot for open ?

6. And so on ...

Or modified the Universal MA cross EA that combine with HA.

Please everybody I need help.

Thanks before

ServerUang

Ha

ServerUang:

Or modified the Universal MA cross EA that combine with HA.

Please everybody I need help.

Thanks before

ServerUang

Hey,

HA is very close, almost identical to SMA3 in terms of shading. Somewhere earlier in this thread there is an adapted program to work with the ma angle post #99 or 100, possibly. Might be worth investigating. See attached.

Nick

Files:

a REALLY important feature that hopefully somebody can easily add to this moving average cross EA..

Money management section needs to have the option for a 1st Take profit and a 2nd Take profit and how much to close at those points.

Would be great is somebody would add that..

THANKS MUCH

i'm running this and getting double Orders when maxopentrade = 1

Hi finesse, thank you for your kind of help, but I can not download your attachment, maybe because you don't have enough posting here.

Can you attach that file again with another way, maybe with Box.net | Simple Online Collaboration: Online File Storage, FTP Replacement, Team Workspaces ~ Free Version (or other that similar) and then write the link to download your file?

Thank You

still here...

ServerUang:
Hi finesse, thank you for your kind of help, but I can not download your attachment, maybe because you don't have enough posting here.

Can you attach that file again with another way, maybe with Box.net | Simple Online Collaboration: Online File Storage, FTP Replacement, Team Workspaces ~ Free Version (or other that similar) and then write the link to download your file?

Thank You

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

HeikenAshi

ServerUang:

Hi, It looks like JHP2025 has directed you to the original post #229. Looking at the code, the Angle function has been remmed out though. I think Firedave was going to have a look, but may not have. Maybe use Firedaves v8.1 with SMA1- as Fast and SMA3 as Slow cross to simulate HA and put MA3 into play. Just an idea. It did appear to work for me at first sight. Good Luck

Nick

Back Testing

It won't back test.

Any suggestions?

thank you finesse, I have download it.

Reason: