PowerTrading/The River - page 11

Basically for this you don't need an Expert Advisor, would be nice to have some forum of AUDIO ALERT when the Blue or Red lines are touched, since it's mostly only on the GBP/JPY, from then you can use Pivots supports & Resistance lines for profit taking. since the reverse color is where the stop should be

Pt

JFForex:
I just got here and looks like maybe I missed it. Will anyone be posting here about the river trade. I am a programmer and would like to do a EA for practice maybe. Pt, can you tell me if there is already EA and if not could we do one. I wll PM you with my addy and my website.

JFForex,

PT is not posting here now. You will have to contact him at his own site. Can you send me your website and information.

Magicpips

Great Video

Magicpips:
JFForex,

PT is not posting here now. You will have to contact him at his own site. Can you send me your website and information.

Magicpips

Thanks Magicpips for the suggestion to download the video. It was great and with the template I already have my charts setup. I am confused, is this the same as Srdc v as posted by Aha? I can see there is some dispute here but can we put that aside because this method looks very good. I am not sure who knows the system better and I would like to learn it from someone who is trading it. I know Powertrader is because his video had great detail but he is not longer posting. Help!

yes no

JFForex:
Thanks Magicpips for the suggestion to download the video. It was great and with the template I already have my charts setup. I am confused, is this the same as Srdc v as posted by Aha? I can see there is some dispute here but can we put that aside because this method looks very good. I am not sure who knows the system better and I would like to learn it from someone who is trading it. I know Powertrader is because his video had great detail but he is not longer posting. Help!

It is like I told you in PM. The people using the River now use totally different charts than this original setup. The indicators are different and they do not use the sma ext to +90. It is a combination of vegas like TP. PT and others are better at this than I am. Pt has asked everyone not to get into dispute and I will respect that for now. I am going to tell you this because I don't want anyone losing money. PT is the only one posting here that is making big profits with this trade. You should learn from someone or people who are making a living with this method. You have to decide yourself. I am glad the video was help, it has helped everyone who has viewed it and I know Pt worked very hard to get it right. He has another advanced video available to those who have learned the basics and it is good too.

Thanks

Hey PT thanks for putting The River together as you have done. I have read other posts and realize that it may be a reworked something or other, but I don't care, I didn't know the technique until I read your thread.

This morning before meeting my girlfriend at her doctor's appointment, I used The River to grab 78 pips net after taking away the broker's spread. I traded the geppy, yen and euro a little bit after I wokeup this morning at 6:30. I was out of the house by 10:30am. I could've grabbed more from the geppy but I didn't want to be greedy and I was in a rush so I didn't setup a trade after the initial 78 pips.

On two of my charts I was running The River along with BB MACD and one with The River all by itself. I was profitable in both chart setups.

I think that anyone can make money with The River combined with sound money management. For this, I thank you.

Does anyone have any type of alert to use?

ET- PhoneHome & Others:

I am using the BB Bands Stop with Alert if you put it on the 15 Min GPB/JPY chart you can see that it gives an alert in the Blue & Red Line area, it's not perfect but close this is in the indicators for the ISAKAS ASHI thread, proving once again that most of these manual methods are somethat similiar to entry and exit, I also have attached pivot and support and resistance indicators on the chart also with the FX Sniper as in the orginal river, I also like the grey template better,

frantacech:
Thanks. This not very big, but big slowly downloads

i have tried download two links from the topics. but still can not download it.

i can see you are online now , could you like to send it to me by ftp or the other way .

thank you.

xux99:
You need TechSmith Screen Capture Codec (TSCC). Here is also a fast download link for the video.

Oh yeah, I was wondering why I couldn't see the video either, heh. Now it works just fine. You know, that demonstration looks more like another software I know

It doesn't matter what software you're on though, I think you can recreate The River on any trading software.

I changed the moving average with the white line in the posted preferences file to NonLagMA_v4 running with color value=1. I also have a clock on there but it didn't crop right when I took a small screenshot.

Files:

Nothing about SRDC V

I signed up for Orange Roshan website and after all the trouble, they do not have SRDC V, the River posted. There is almost nothing there at all. PowerTrader, please come back.

JFForex

Reason: