The "XO"-Method......... - page 31

downunderdave40:
Well said HoggZilla,

I have been involved in a few forum wars and it gets ugly real fast and no one wins. So let's move on and stay on task. This system rocks, let us keep it that way.

Dave

Thanks Dave for your continued support! Much needed and appreciated.

Best wishes, always.

Thanks

I've been looking into MTF trading for sometime now. I really like what your doing here with the XO. I look forward to testing what I've learned on this thread in the next week. Thanks again.

powerbase:
I've been looking into MTF trading for sometime now. I really like what your doing here with the XO. I look forward to testing what I've learned on this thread in the next week. Thanks again.

Thanks so much for your kind hearted diligence, the only way forward. Much success.

Best wishes, always.

Zz_4_tf_xo2

Here it is.

Settings @ 1st KirPER @ 7

KirPER1 = 7

2 @ 7

3 @ 6 (NB as of this morning)

4 @ 5.

Best wishes.

Files:

ValeoFX:
Here it is.

Settings @ 1st KirPER @ 7

KirPER1 = 7

2 @ 7

3 @ 6 (NB as of this morning)

4 @ 5.

Best wishes.

Thank you for this system. Thank you to Paultx for providing me the link to this thread.

Iam not a programmer. So When I looked at the code for xo i couldn't understand the logic. Can you or anyone else please be kind enough to tell me more about this xo indicator and what it does? If there is a post in this thread that goes through it please forward me to it.

Also, I look forward to seeing your results using this strategy.

Cheers.

Attiqul.

Attiqul:
Thank you for this system. Thank you to Paultx for providing me the link to this thread.

Iam not a programmer. So When I looked at the code for xo i couldn't understand the logic. Can you or anyone else please be kind enough to tell me more about this xo indicator and what it does? If there is a post in this thread that goes through it please forward me to it.

Cheers.

Attiqul.

With reference to my first posting, you will see where the XO originated - in Russia. So, I have no clear understanding of the mechanism, but like you I am not a programmer, but why should I be worried with such expertise around us? I don't need to understand the logic to see that it works extremely well and then just develop it to suit my style of trading.

Read #241 on P.25 from PipTrip. The logic behind the MTF s from Keris are very important to understand.

Attiqul:

Cheers.

Attiqul.

The XO indicator defines mini dynamic breakout bands.

We begin with the Close value of an initial bar. If the next bar closes above, it defines a band of 7 (kirper) pips just above the new close + two additional bands, one above and one below. If the next Close is above the top of the bands, the bands are again moved, the same if the new Close is below the bottom of the bands. So we have a kind of moving band that is triggered as soon as the next Close goes outside. Hope I am clear

Nico

Reason: