The "XO"-Method......... - page 112

shay14:
so what i am looking on my 1mn chart where the bars turn red or green will not be the same live? is there a normal version of the XO?

Shay14, there's one here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574/page447

Hello Shay14 and "Onmyown"

Thank you for stopping by.

I am still trading with the indicator attached here and have long since dropped the MTF idea as it causes too many inaccuracies when you want to use it as a signal at entry. Therefore my setting now remains at 34 on all TFs from M-1 with excellent results.

My attached indicator may not work on the latest Build, but I am sure Mladen will help us to get the correct one for you. (Just take off the prefix on mine if you like)

Let me know how the 34 setting works for you.

Best wishes,

Files:
_xo_v1.mq4  3 kb

Shay and "Onmyown", I forgot to mention that my settings are as much as 55 and 62 on lower TFs such as M-1 when I trade crosses such as GBPJPY.

So don't be scared to "push" the limits on this incredible indicator.

Continued success to you all.

Guru xo

[attach]225832[/attach]

Files:
guru_xo.mq4  37 kb
xo.png  12 kb

tampa:
Guru xo [attach]225832[/attach]

It would be good to have this as an offline chart

nbtrading:
It would be good to have this as an offline chart

It is very similar to renko - except for the display. I am curios how would indicators apply to it

techmac:
It is very similar to renko - except for the display. I am curios how would indicators apply to it

Probably the indicators would be completely deformed

whisperer:
Probably the indicators would be completely deformed

They would not look at all as they look at regular charts (or even on renko charts)

Well, the indicators apply in a way the candles are constructed. Like this alligator:

Files:
pnfaligator.png  52 kb

Ovo:
Re: The "XO"-Method.........

Well, the indicators apply in a way the candles are constructed. Like this alligator:

Yes they do, but due to the XO nature (stacking that changes in one single bar), the time is compressed (not even time independent, like renko) , and the results are deformed compared to price changes

Reason: