The "XO"-Method......... - page 47

Thanks Moneyline. I am always interested in others interpretation to see what they see that I may be missing. Like they say, a second pair of eyes is better than none.... Learning never stops.....

Thanks a MILLION

Are you sure that all settings are correct in your template?

I think settings for ZZ 4 TF XO kirPER are different like ValeoFx descripted in first page, same goes for Freedom settings.

main kirPER should be 5.0, rest as explained: 60/5; 30/6; 15/5; 5/5

Freedom settings: (quoted from ValeoFX post)

The 5M t/f stays @ 34 NB

15M change to 14 NB

30M change to 14 and

60M cahnge to 7. (NB)!!!

I may be wrong, but that is how i understand it.

Thank you for your afford, moneyline.

moneyline:

Hi All,

The illustration above is of the template for today's method recap posted on the first page of this thread. The attached zip archive contains the template and all the files needed to install it. All the settings are done as per Valeo for the 5 minute Time Frame. There have been no changesmade to these indicators or settings, they are the exact same ones as mentioned in the first post of this thread. All I did was gather them and present them here for convenience's sake.

These indicators are included in the archive, and are installed on the template:

a) #MTF Forex freedom Bar v2_60m_Hercs.mq4

b) ASCTrend1sig_noSound.mq4

c) DoubleCCI_Woodies.mq4

d) Hercs Stochastic Oscillator.mq4

e) LSMA+in+Color.mq4

f) XO.mq4

g) XO_ALERT_cci_cross.mq4

h) ZZ 4 TF XO.mq4

i) ZZ MTF XO A.mq4

j) SDX-TzPivots[1].mq4

The name of the template is: valeo_xo_6_28_06.tpl

Though these following indicators are included in the archive, they are not installed on the template:

a) Nina's EMA300

b) Murrey_Math_Line_X_eng.mq4

c) RD-PivotLines 01.mq4

NOTE: I chose slightly different colors for the 2 LSMA lines, the one with more vivid colors is the 13

moneyline

Fet0r:
Are you sure that all settings are correct in your template?

I think settings for ZZ 4 TF XO kirPER are different like ValeoFx descripted in first page, same goes for Freedom settings.

main kirPER should be 5.0, rest as explained: 60/5; 30/6; 15/5; 5/5

Freedom settings: (quoted from ValeoFX post)

The 5M t/f stays @ 34 NB

15M change to 14 NB

30M change to 14 and

60M cahnge to 7. (NB)!!!

I may be wrong, but that is how i understand it.

Thank you for your afford, moneyline.

as i learn, you are right

Hello again,

You can download them all needed indicator from previous great post by moneyline. I have saved my template and attached screenshot here. Its include all correct settings for all indicators that mentioned here by ValeoFX in his rules posts and remarks.

With respect,

--Fet0r

Files:

I have noticed that the chart did not match mine. From what I understand, if one loads the template, all settings will be based upon whatever settings were inputted for the individual windows at the time the template was saved.

I know this have been asked time after time, here goes.... When looking at the charts, the 4TF XO bar is alll RED, the candle closes. The problem I have is that the current 4TF XO turns RED, I enter the order, and then I see the previous 4TF XO bar turn RED/GREEN and stays like that. Should I have waited longer? From the entry rules as I recall, one should open a trade at the next candle open when the current XO 4TF closes.

Any comments anyone? I have seen this numerous times....

Wierd Chart Issue

My computer was shutdown last night and when i opened the charts first thing this morning, I noticed that GDP was in a nice downtrend, but looking at the XO and Forexfreedom indicators that were saying buy. I reapplied my template and they completely changed, to what they were supposed to be. Any ideas why they weren't right in the first place?

Thanks

Tim

Files:
test1.jpg  215 kb
test2.jpg  212 kb

et_phonehome_2:
I have noticed that the chart did not match mine. From what I understand, if one loads the template, all settings will be based upon whatever settings were inputted for the individual windows at the time the template was saved.

I know this have been asked time after time, here goes.... When looking at the charts, the 4TF XO bar is alll RED, the candle closes. The problem I have is that the current 4TF XO turns RED, I enter the order, and then I see the previous 4TF XO bar turn RED/GREEN and stays like that. Should I have waited longer? From the entry rules as I recall, one should open a trade at the next candle open when the current XO 4TF closes.

Any comments anyone? I have seen this numerous times....

Hi,

If all the signals are good at the close of the 5 min bar then you enter at the open of the next 5 min bar. If the previous bar then changes colour it does not matter. It changes colour because we are using xo indicator on different time frame on the same chart. We are interested in now and not the past.

Fet0r:
Hello again,

You can download them all needed indicator from previous great post by moneyline. I have saved my template and attached screenshot here. Its include all correct settings for all indicators that mentioned here by ValeoFX in his rules posts and remarks.

With respect,

--Fet0r

ValeoFX can you just confirm that this is correct. Thanks

What are the daily trades

It would be nice to see the daily trades taken with this system

Can someone post what were the trades/signals today - whether they went positive or negative.

Thanks

svirgo:
It would be nice to see the daily trades taken with this system

Can someone post what were the trades/signals today - whether they went positive or negative.

Thanks

Once i get the hang of the system, i might start doing daily recaps.

Reason: