Kolachi Method of Trading - page 85

Very very strong move so stop loss only 20 pips

zacharakis:
Dear Mr Kolachi,You were right. But what is going on here? Anyway buy here with buy orders to remain on lowsRegards

zacharakis:
Very very strong move so stop loss only 20 pips
Files:
gu1h_chart.gif  32 kb

Hello Mr Kolachi,

I wish I had come accross this thread three years ago it still is better then never. I had been reading this thread since yesterday and have finished all now. It seems so far that I have understood the basics of this method and want to know please what do people learn at KPF.

Thanks for sharing free this system.

Stop loss only 20pt?...how about TP?...Let me learn master...

I hope will be usefull for me...

Hi Melearner,

KPF is not supposed to be discussed here. You may send me PM. Everything about Kulache Method is written here. However, it needs little effort to absorb the info and re-arrange it like a jigsaw puzzle.

regards,

kulache

Melearner:
Hello Mr Kolachi, I wish I had come accross this thread three years ago it still is better then never. I had been reading this thread since yesterday and have finished all now. It seems so far that I have understood the basics of this method and want to know please what do people learn at KPF. Thanks for sharing free this system.

The simplest thumb rule is that your TP should be double than your SL or more. Usually we set target based on Kulache emas but it should be double of SL or more.

In case our TP is less than SL we do not take the trade. If the set up is too good then we may take trade with 1 RR.

kulache

traderkusayang:
Stop loss only 20pt?...how about TP?...Let me learn master...I hope will be usefull for me...

kolachi:
The simplest thumb rule is that your TP should be double than your SL or more. Usually we set target based on Kulache emas but it should be double of SL or more.In case our TP is less than SL we do not take the trade. If the set up is too good then we may take trade with 1 RR.kulache

Oh...OK thanks for your explanation....So minimum TP is double SL....

traderkusayang:
Oh...OK thanks for your explanation....So minimum TP is double SL....

Anyone have experience about this system?...Or can anyone post their OP with this system and give an explanation?...thanks

Dear Sir,

Yes only 20 pips. Especially if your capital is low and lot size is rather high. I suggest you to read the first posts of this thread because this method is excillent and provide very safe rules.

Most of all, Forex is a propability game and needs expirience to bar charts at least 3 years of stadying.

Now regarding small SLs it depends on where and when. In the attached pictures you will see three trades of me with SL < 20 pips which gave me 220pips gain.

Trade 1: Price touched Bold Black Super Trendline and Support 2 at the same time. Also EMA 50> EMA 100>EMA 200
Trade 2: Price touched 2 trendlines almost at the same time. Also price > EMA 21

Trade 3: Price touched 2 trendlines , resistence 2 and EMA 21 at the same time

Regards

traderkusayang:
Stop loss only 20pt?...how about TP?...Let me learn master...I hope will be usefull for me...
Files:

When price will cross 55ema and touch 1.5340 buy up to 1.5400

Regards

zacharakis:
Dear Sir,Yes only 20 pips. Especially if your capital is low and lot size is rather high. I suggest you to read the first posts of this thread because this method is excillent and provide very safe rules. Most of all, Forex is a propability game and needs expirience to bar charts at least 3 years of stadying.Now regarding small SLs it depends on where and when. In the attached pictures you will see three trades of me with SL EMA 100>EMA 200
Trade 2: Price touched 2 trendlines almost at the same time. Also price > EMA 21Trade 3: Price touched 2 trendlines , resistence 2 and EMA 21 at the same time Regards
Files:
Reason: