Cross! - page 23

I only used that on larger time frames and I don't use the email so I didn't notice the problems. My apologies to everyone. I did programming a 100 yrs ago & haven't learned MT4. I can only make slight changes. I looked long & hard at this and couldn't find the problem code. My advice is to use the cross alert by mladen posted by mrtools a little earlier. I am attaching that cross alert but, I moved the arrows further from the candles/bars. The only shortcoming is that it doesn't let you choose the type of price (open,close,etc) but, it works very well.

Good luck,

gcgman

Traders Assist MA Cross Multi-timeframe

Could anybody make an indi that can basically add moving average lines, update a multimeter for crosses and control a dragdrop stoploss line?

I think this would be very useful because traders always find themselves tied to all the controls of the metatrader platform.

Here in this screenshot I like how you can see the cross but you would wonder what the trend is on a higher timeframe and have to switch back and forth, and you wouldn't have to with this indi cause it would show you how it looks.

anyone?

bug

Would someone mind looking at this and pointing out the reason why the SL and TP aren't working? Thanks in advance for any input.

Files:

biaxident:
Would someone mind looking at this and pointing out the reason why the SL and TP aren't working? Thanks in advance for any input.

Just on the sell side I get order modify error 130. SL and TP work fine on the buy side. Thx

MA ,Macd EA

Hi Everyone,

I need some help with a method of trading I like , when a 3Ma cross w alert v2 signal corresponds with Macd alert 2 colour , you place your trades and close the trade at the next opposite 3Ma cross w alert signal(great in trending markets) , the problem is the Ma cross alert doesn't repaint but projects new signals into the next bars,

I had Goen try and create an EA for me but the EA opens trades and closes them immediately, also when you manually back test this method it looks great, but when you refresh your charts when trading live the projected signals disappear so you never really know when the first signal is given. If its OK with Goen I can submit the EA for everyone to look at and evaluate , you can also get the indicators on the forum, I'm fairly new with trading so if the method is crap dont post negative comments , I dont no alot and I need help in my trading, cheers 2thetop

Files:
ma_macd.gif  23 kb
ma_macd_2.gif  25 kb
ma_macd_3.gif  24 kb

Your idea is very similar with Scalp_net EA.

The other link can be here:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175990

Hi newdigital

Is the Scalp_net EA. available or is it for the elite sections, and is there a complete guide on whats available if you subscribe to the elite ,is it worth while for someone new to forex or should I keep scouting around public section, cheers

Some first versions are available in public.

Make a search ... for example:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/172958

As to elite sections so you can subscribe to trial (7 or 14 days ... do not remember sorry) and unsubscribe before paying (using paypal) - if you do not like it. You will not be able to download any EA/indicator but you can see what is inside and decide.

Or use this public thread:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum

Try on public threads first because as I remember - using MA indicators crossing (2 or 3 or more indicators) with MACD as the filter is old popular system. I remember - we did some indiactors with Kalenzo (public too) to place the arrow on the chart where those crossing is confirmed with MACD, and so on.

Do not have time to search for now sorry.

Just exits?

Hi all

Everywhere I look I see people needing alerts when 2 moving averages cross, but does anyone know of a simple EA/script which just closes all open orders (for the current symbol only, not ALL open orders on your MT4 platform) when 2 MA's cross at bar close?

No alerts, no entries, no whistles and bells just a simple "MA1 has crossed MA2 (from either direction) so close all orders for this symbol".

Any ideas anyone?

Thanks in advance

I would appreciate very much if someone could point me to a MA cross indicator that alerts when SMA and EMA crosses. Thank you!

Reason: