Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 1163

isaba2:

Hi Mladen,

Please is it possible to make this indicator multitime frame? 

Use this :

Files:
Max stops.mq4  15 kb

mladen:

It can be made causal (non-repainting) but then it will look differently.

At the lower example the green/orange is the causal mode of calculation.

PS: Henderson's filter is, by definition, a non-causal filter, so this version ads the Causal mode just for the sake of making it "non-repainting" and it is a deviation from the original Henderson's definition and calculation. If someone wants to use the original calculation, causal parameter should be set to false

Dear Mladen,

Thank you for the nrp version. My apologies for asking you to go through this trouble. As you mentioned nrp is a deviation from the original's definition and calculations; this is amply clear in the results of nrp. Infact after looking at nrp I would rather use the original one.

Regarding original Henderson; is it possible to make an mtf  / non mtf version of Henderson crossing a MA (EMA, SMA, etc.) the way we have mtf ma crossing indicators.

sameermehta74:

Dear Mladen,

Thank you for the nrp version. My apologies for asking you to go through this trouble. As you mentioned nrp is a deviation from the original's definition and calculations; this is amply clear in the results of nrp. Infact after looking at nrp I would rather use the original one.

Regarding original Henderson; is it possible to make an mtf  / non mtf version of Henderson crossing a MA (EMA, SMA, etc.) the way we have mtf ma crossing indicators.

Yes, but it would repaint like hell

Mladen

Thanks. greatly appreciated

mladen:

Use this :

Thanks alot. 

Files:
Zoomer_Pro.mq4  11 kb

mladen 2016.11.24 #11631
sameermehta74:

Dear Mladen,

mladen:

Yes, but it would repaint like hell

Ok. Is it possible to make one inspite of knowing it will repaint.

Regards,

Sameer

Mr M

Can you add a second MA in this indicator with same parameters

Thanks 

Files:

wallstreet444:

Mr M

Can you add a second MA in this indicator with same parameters

Thanks 

Try using ma ribbon from this thread : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178821

Mr M

Those are good , but I need to see the opening and closing of candle of high time frame

I just need 2 moving averages with no bells and whistles

This is simple and perfect if it had a second Ma in it

Thanks  

wallstreet444:

Mr M

Those are good , but I need to see the opening and closing of candle of high time frame

I just need 2 moving averages with no bells and whistles

This is simple and perfect if it had a second Ma in it

Thanks  

From ma ribbon delete lines that go like this

buffer3[i] = buffer1[i];
      buffer4[i] = buffer2[i];

and that is all

Reason: