Super Signals Indicator - page 35

It is always good to tray to make and indicator as EA that trades unless the indi is repaint/

Mosh12:
It is always good to tray to make and indicator as EA that trades unless the indi is repaint/

Super signals are repainting (they are famous for that)

on my own:
Super signals are repainting (they are famous for that)

hi anyone

i have super signal line.mp4 i need add for alert for email....

can you help me pls.

thank

omid

Spainguy74:
hi anyone

i have super signal line.mp4 i need add for alert for email....

can you help me pls.

thank

omid

Try this one : Forex TSD - forex forum - Download super_signals_v3 + Alerts.mq4

is helpful super signal 3 there is no move arrow? i don't want fake too much arrows...

pls let me know i am newbie Forex i want to make too easier for me i can follow indicator is my bestfriend

lol

omid

Spainguy74:
is helpful super signal 3 there is no move arrow? i don't want fake too much arrows...

pls let me know i am newbie Forex i want to make too easier for me i can follow indicator is my bestfriend

lol

omid

Spainguy74, yes the arrows will move, the indicator is similar to zigzag and your signals will change.

mrtools:
Spainguy74, yes the arrows will move, the indicator is similar to zigzag and your signals will change.

hi mr.tools

thank you tell me about it

oh shoot... one more thing....do you have any idea where can i trust more easier indicators?

Spainguy74:
hi mr.tools

thank you tell me about it

oh shoot... one more thing....do you have any idea where can i trust more easier indicators?

Spainguy74, if you find an indicator you like just ask if it repaints, we will let you know one way or the other.

Super signal channel with an option not to repaint kanal-handelssignale.mq4

Files:

Is anyone still using the SuperSignals indicator? What is the result?

I've seen that there are a lot of different versiones of the indicator. Can anyone please tell the difference of the first one compared to later versions?

Reason: