Super Signals Indicator - page 17

mtuppers:
i think this version is final for now

Thank you fo V3f...I use stochastick as well but clasik form...I dont like bars at all...Again you need patiens and wait for opprtunity...Market is always there ...planty of oportunities....Indicator with modification that yo uare looking for I wouldnt have confidance at all....Super signal is leading indicator.

Since Mladen once fixed super signal for you maybe you can ask him to make v3f for MT5...That would be best effort.

One more thing: In v1 is possible to adjust distance of arrows to bars but in later versions v3d and 3df is not possible....do you know to fix it?

mtuppers:
i think this version is final for now

I start reading this thread from Yesterday and in last post i found the last version of this indicator

Good luck for every one

camvcvoo:
I think i found Super Signal v3f in your FF thread. Do you mean this was your testing version? Should i stick to v3 on your FF thread? If v3 is not posted by you, please post v3 cos in your previous post there was no v3. Thanks.

v3 is mod by mladen

the version v3 mod is I fix error as it say minor buy however should be minor sell instant.

v3d is the version I add Time frame alert, as before just saying super signal strong buy or sell, no TF.

v3f is the version I add option to buy, sell, or both buy and sell, when you know the trend you can just using buy or sell.

mima:
Thank you fo V3f...I use stochastick as well but clasik form...I dont like bars at all...Again you need patiens and wait for opprtunity...Market is always there ...planty of oportunities....Indicator with modification that yo uare looking for I wouldnt have confidance at all....Super signal is leading indicator.

Since Mladen once fixed super signal for you maybe you can ask him to make v3f for MT5...That would be best effort.

One more thing: In v1 is possible to adjust distance of arrows to bars but in later versions v3d and 3df is not possible....do you know to fix it?

tcl was asking if able to put super signal and Fractals together, mladen come to help. I will asking him if he is able to help us out once again.

the reason I using bar is at I can see 3 other TF stochastic how does it shows. so you know better to go with higher TF stochastic and able to avoid fake signals.

pm reply form mladen

here is reply form mladen

the ATR is used instead of fixed number of pips for one reason : fixed number of pips may look good at lower time frames and than very bad at higher time frames (you might try it out : simply replace the tr in that indicator with some fixed number and try it on different time frames)

ATR addapts good to time frames and that way it "looks similar" on different time frames that is why it is used instead of fixed number of pips as a distance from high or low

regards

mladen

however I tried to redo the code somehow even replace with number does not work.

I think I give up on this!

mtuppers,

Here is a version that uses fixed distance for arrows. Try it out, especially the higher time frames

PS: I am not a creator of super signals indicator. I did made some changes in that indicator but that is all. Will repeat it again : super signal repaints and it can not be made to a non-repainting without making a completely different indicator. Be very careful how anyone uses it

regards

mladen

mtuppers:
here is reply form mladen

however I tried to redo the code somehow even replace with number does not work.

I think I give up on this!

mladen:
mtuppers,

Here is a version that uses fixed distance for arrows. Try it out, especially the higher time frames

PS: I am not a creator of super signals indicator. I did made some changes in that indicator but that is all. Will repeat it again : super signal repaints and it can not be made to a non-repainting without making a completely different indicator. Be very careful how anyone uses it

regards

mladen

Thank you.

mladen:
mtuppers,

regards

mladen

Hello Mladen, Thank you for modification of super signal indicator.I will test it and let you know how it goes....I will just say that there are traders who doesnt know to use EMA and there are traders who make money just on EMA and Support and resistance...Trading itself is not just indicator.

I Need an indicator

Hi I am new here and i dont know where to post this

I use the supersignal with great precission with other indicators, but i need an indicator made up to simplify my trading system

I need an indicator that can plot vlines on every hr but for the 5 min Chart and 1 min chart

Yes i know i can do this manually but it would be nice if some one could code this up for me thanks in advance

You can PM anytime

Dom(e24)

execute

thanks for indicator,I will give it a try

Reason: