Super Signals Indicator - page 10

Mechanical 5 min scalping

Hi,

Supersignals has its use. Just follow this thread:

mechanical 1min

Try it on EUR/USD or USD/JPY 5 minute charts. Add the istochtxt (5,3,20) indicator. When a Supersignal appears, wait for the istoch that has to come out three bars later at the most before entering a trade. I have been using that system the last two weeks on a demo account it looks like a regular winner.

Chamane

Need Help of programmers

Dear guys,

I have gained knowledge from this forum....thank you all.

I have two indicators super signal v3 and istoch i want a programmer to help me out in combining this two signals into one ....plus i need to protect it using a password protection.

At least some one tell me how to put password protect an indicator.....

please con me at imran.forex at gmail dot com

Hi increase

can u help me in password protecting an indicator please.....

Please help me, how to password protect a indiacator, can u tell me atleast the script....

regards

Imran

imran.forex:
can u help me in password protecting an indicator please.....

Please help me, how to password protect a indiacator, can u tell me atleast the script....

regards

Imran

Well just supply only the executable file and you have it

Handymansg:
Hi Increase,

Could you please code it for one last time? I need it to show number of pips between the last up/down arrow (even if it moves). To show number of pips on the chart. I use it to see the range of the PA, if it is on the chart, I don't have to waste time calculating it all the time. It tells me not to trade when the range is too small (consolidating). I don't use it to decide entry/exit.

Thanks in advance!! My SS attached (don't know if yours is the same)

It really isn't worth the effort to code this one it will only tell you the number of pips loss

Hi increase

increase:
Well just supply only the executable file and you have it

its super signal v3 hope its with you will be having with you.

else gimme ur mail id i will forward you.

please tell me how to generate the password also.

regards

imran

imran.forex:
its super signal v3 hope its with you will be having with you.

else gimme ur mail id i will forward you.

please tell me how to generate the password also.

regards

imran

You've asked three times about generate a password, so, some help: Password generator to generate good, secure, random and easy to remember passwords.

Reason: