Super Signals Indicator - page 16

Yup Super Signals, the course stayer, I love to watch how this useless indicator pops up every 2 months or so, with a new round of folks getting all excited about this super loser

increase:
Yup Super Signals, the course stayer, I love to watch how this useless indicator pops up every 2 months or so, with a new round of folks getting all excited about this super loser

Haha yes, it's nice always to see that, I can't believe a got myself checking it. I have them all, but I opened the one metatrader that had only supersignal v.1 installed, and I was like "Wow this is v.3, let's check it out" haha

kingofsofia:
Haha yes, it's nice always to see that, I can't believe a got myself checking it. I have them all, but I opened the one metatrader that had only supersignal v.1 installed, and I was like "Wow this is v.3, let's check it out" haha

I know you cannot resist a download can you, then within a few minutes it bombs

kingofsofia:

Well I use super signal....It is very accurate and it is leading indicator. Multiple arrows that appear you can eliminate just by changing time frame back and forth....reason for this multiple arrows as some call it "repaint" is that indicator takes time and price action into account and simple respond to the price action...Noone either individual or any indicator has crystal ball to definitely predict price action...Some people expect imposible and unrealistic.

As soon as arrow appear i know that change is coming and I wait right moment to enter or exit.

Where can I get v1 ... I have v3d...? If there is programmer willing to convert v1 and v3d into .mql5 format for MT5 I would really appreciated.

Thank you

I had a request. if coder able to alert signal 2 bars late at closing price!

for example.

if super signal show strong sell, at 1.4998, then 2 bars later 1.4994 when closing. that is time to alert. at less it will be more safe.

here is other versions

super-signals_v1.mq4

super-signals_v2.mq4

super-signals_v2a.mq4

super-signals_v2a1.mq4

super-signals_v2b.mq4

super-signals_v2b1.mq4

super-signals_v2b_AllArrows.mq4

for version 3 here is how it work https://www.mql5.com/en/forum

I edit version 3 to fix some errors. there is no v3a, v3b, v3c. sorry, it my own testing version

mtuppers:

for example.

if super signal show strong sell, at 1.4998, then 2 bars later 1.4994 when closing. that is time to alert. at less it will be more safe.

There is no garanty for "more safe" for signal to be late for 2 or 3 bars or...whatever is your request...You have to use something else for confirmation and wait for opportunity....If you jump into trade as soon as you see arrow there is no indicator or modification of any indicator to help you.

mima:
There is no garanty for "more safe" for signal to be late for 2 or 3 bars or...whatever is your request...You have to use something else for confirmation and wait for opportunity....If you jump into trade as soon as you see arrow there is no indicator or modification of any indicator to help you.

I know, but it will save me some time to just wait for the opportunity. as other indicator is not confirm the trend at that time. as I using stochastic bar to confirm the trend. at less 2 TF have to be same color.

using one indicator is crap! that is what I said you need other indicators to confirm the trend.

stoch bar is below for who like super signal see chart below

Files:
ss1.gif  13 kb

mtuppers:

for example.

here is other versions

super-signals_v1.mq4

super-signals_v2.mq4

super-signals_v2a.mq4

super-signals_v2a1.mq4

super-signals_v2b.mq4

super-signals_v2b1.mq4

super-signals_v2b_AllArrows.mq4

for version 3 here is how it work https://www.mql5.com/en/forum

I edit version 3 to fix some errors. there is no v3a, v3b, v3c. sorry, it my own testing version

I think i found Super Signal v3f in your FF thread. Do you mean this was your testing version? Should i stick to v3 on your FF thread? If v3 is not posted by you, please post v3 cos in your previous post there was no v3.

Thanks.

mtuppers:
v3 is mod by mladen

the version v3 mod is I fix error as it say minor buy however should be minor sell instant.

v3d is the version I add Time frame alert, as before just saying super signal strong buy or sell, no TF.

v3f is the version I add option to buy, sell, or both buy and sell, when you know the trend you can just using buy or sell.

the v3f version is avilable on FF

Thanks very much for the clarification

camvcvoo:
I think i found Super Signal v3f in your FF thread. Do you mean this was your testing version? Should i stick to v3 on your FF thread? If v3 is not posted by you, please post v3 cos in your previous post there was no v3. Thanks.

i think this version is final for now

Files:
Reason: