Super Signals Indicator - page 34

mrtools:
Rommark2, I apologize, should have mentioned before, anything associated with super signals (including the channels) recalculate or repaint badly and really of no use in signaling or alerting mode.

Aha,

Any non-repaint alternative to this indie maybe?

On 5M chart safer to use versus 1M chart with this indie?

And one little fav, could you please allow an option to get alerts but disable the arrows and "x"'s from V3 so I can relay on arrows from my complied indie and get pop up alerts only from v3?

Thank you so much!

If I want to use CCI, Stoch, RSX as support/verification of super signal channel alerts. What levels should I set for CCI/STOCH/RSX?

Thanks!!!

rommark2:
If I want to use CCI, Stoch, RSX as support/verification of super signal channel alerts. What levels should I set for CCI/STOCH/RSX? Thanks!!!

Super signal repaints

CCI : if you are using it for trend use period 50 and zero crosses

Stochastic : try period 32 (don't know why but it works good for trends

RSX : depends on symbol. Try using slope not level (rsx is smooth)

I would avoid super signals as a main signal of any system. It should be the other way around

techmac:
I would avoid super signals as a main signal of any system. It should be the other way around

But super signals looks so good in hindsight ...

Why are people always looking for counter trend signals?

It is easy to find the trend (even visually) and with proper MM, anybody can build a system that will not be a loser

People like to think that they are special. And if they can find a counter trend then they feel "special"

super signals is uncannily accurate 10% of the time

if the POSTER reverses the signals they may have the Grail?

increase:
Give this a try?

1. Guys anyone got SUPER SIGNAL CHANNEL in MTF version that works on current MT4 version please?

2. Is that possible to add optional filter to be built in into this indicator like filter it based on RSI level as example?

Thank you!

You do know that super signal repaint?

Reason: