Automated MACD Trader - page 6

babarmughal:
Got it ..........cool dude.........thanks for your help..........any idea about the pips restriction from MIG......??

Thanks

Babar

Hi Babar, I don't have MIG platform, but you could check it by yourself. Try to put any STOP or LIMIT order with 5 to 10 pips distance from current price level. If MIG platform reject it, then it's the restriction number. Hope this help

firedave:
Hi Babar, I don't have MIG platform, but you could check it by yourself. Try to put any STOP or LIMIT order with 5 to 10 pips distance from current price level. If MIG platform reject it, then it's the restriction number. Hope this help

Thanks Dave

can you please help me in my other thread...i have started about the Price movement EA.....

Thanks

Hi Dave,

Your EA produces more buy and sell stop orders after it's just executed one, even if it's on the same bar. I think to make it better is to restrict it from creating another buy stop order on the same bar, in the direction that the last one was already triggered. And wait for the next bar before another order comes in.

Hi Dave,

This EA is for sure not working with the rules....i have tried on M15 awell but still it gives signals either too early or in the middle..........please have a look at this.......

Thanks

Babar

babarmughal:
Hi Dave,

This EA is for sure not working with the rules....i have tried on M15 awell but still it gives signals either too early or in the middle..........please have a look at this.......

Thanks

Babar

Hi Babar, could you post any screen shot so I could check it, since the EA works fine on my side. Thank you in advance

hi dave,

i have noticed that if PURESAR=false, and you have got sell order...after a little while if the trend changes and histogram goes +ive....then it should open a BUY order and close the SELL position....but it is not doing this....can you please explain....whats happening....

Thanks

Babar

babarmughal:
hi dave,

i have noticed that if PURESAR=false, and you have got sell order...after a little while if the trend changes and histogram goes +ive....then it should open a BUY order and close the SELL position....but it is not doing this....can you please explain....whats happening....

Thanks

Babar

Hi Babar, if you set ConfirmedOnEntry = true, then it will wait until the next bar to close the trade and change to buy. Set this one to FALSE so you could get immediate switch. Hope this help

Thanks for your help Dave....

Just wondering is it possible to have a seperate RULE/CONDITION for the BUY EXIT and SELL EXIT....cuz EA can buy on MACD signal and Exit if BUY EXIT conditions meet.........rather than using MACD to EXIT.....

Thanks

Babar

babarmughal:
Just wondering is it possible to have a seperate RULE/CONDITION for the BUY EXIT and SELL EXIT....cuz EA can buy on MACD signal and Exit if BUY EXIT conditions meet.........rather than using MACD to EXIT.....

Yes Babar, surely you could have different set of rule for entry and exit. Hope this help

Hi Dave,

I have tried your ONEENTRYPERBAR statement...but it is still opening 2nd trade when the first trade is closed in the same bar...what I want EA to do is not to open any trade even if the current trade is closed on the Bar ....just one trade...can you please put that option in this....EA..

Here is the EA which modified (Oneentryperbar)...please have a look if its ok..

Thanks

Babar

Files:
Reason: