Super Signals Indicator - page 14

Hey Guys,

I have just come across this thread and the supersignal looks like a very nice indicator, so nice that i think with the right MM will work fine by itself, and yes i know it repaints and all that good stuff lol. The question i have is, does the minor buy and sell (blue & red) crosses repaint???? As it is the weekend i can't see if the crosses repaint!

So if anyone could shed some light on that for me, it would be great!!

Cheers

Lordfx

Supersignal remarks

As I mentioned before this indicator works best in a ranging/cyclic market where highs and lows are clearly and decisively shown. It is very good indeed. But a] the bar high/low may increase while the arrow is in place. b] in a fast breakout situation, which clearly no indicator can predict, arrows appear on sucsessive bars. These 2 situations may appear on news/etc. However they occur very infrequently.

As always use of other indicators eg RMO, Awesome, for cyclic patterns is essential, but it really leads all of them.

Trending price action results in insignificant highs/lows which the signal may show. But is one interested in highs/lows in a trending situation?

What the basis of its action is I do not know, except that ADX may be involved which would fit the character of it.

pipchaser99:
Hi, I have been searching for super signal indicator with high and low prices displayed next to the arrows, so that i can see the high to low pip range, can someone help on this? i am using RSI together with super signal to scalp at the 1M time frame. thanks!

it would be nice idea to using nxMACD and Rads sMACD to see the trend

both indicator at this post note nxMACD need to change color

Indicator at this post

see the chart below

I using signal line to comfirm the trend

Files:
chart1.gif  14 kb

jarcrocker:
Look at this awesome screen shot!!! This has got to be the best indicator in the world!!!(sarcastic undertone) I think this was made as a joke as well. It only seems to give accurate signals when it is not on a active chart. Any other ideas?

Hello I use super-signal...this "extra" arrows are becaouse price is still moving...when price stop moving you will have valid signal...You need confirmation with stochastic or RSI or ...This signal appear in oversold or overbought zone. You can refresh it by changing time frame...

There is v3 version somewhere or even v4 and I am looking forward to find it...

forex-std:

Btw, I currently use this indi with DayImplus (thats right the ultimate in future predicting indicators), fast(5,3,3) stoch, bollinger(24) and daily pivots on the 1hour chart (using the 5min chart for entries).

If you don't know how to use DayImplus it is trully a waste of time on any chart. ....

Peace and profitable trading to all.

Hello

I use super signal and is good...Could you post DayImplus indicator please?

Thank you...

It is on this thread: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173144

newdigital:
It is on this thread: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173144

Thank you for indicator..Is there anywhere written how to interpret this indicator....meaning of these curves...?

mima:
Thank you for indicator..Is there anywhere written how to interpret this indicator....meaning of these curves...?

The BIG red, like a cycle, when she touches something (yellow or green) = oversold / overbuy.

Super Signal EA + Indi

Hi all traders,

I want to share with u all. Here's the link :

RapidShare: 1-CLICK Web hosting - Easy Filehosting

This EA done great job for me.

Be careful with this EA once u use it bcoz it can sux ur acct when use it without controlling ur emotion n style of trading.

regards.

hi all,

Carefull with setting also.

regards.

Reason: