Importing stock data form Yahoo to MT4, Please Help me, friends

Dear all export friends

I love metatrader very much. I think the interface of MT4 is much better than other trading software, like metastock. Other than Bullion and Forex, I like trading Hong Kong stocks as well. However, unlike US stocks there is no broker providing Hong Kong stocks trading with MT4. I would like to ask is there any tools or method to import the end of day stock data form yahoo.com to MT4? (And update automatically if it is possible)

I am a new user in script. Please give more details discription if the tool is a kind of script.

It's my wish to see HK stock in MT4 as I the interface of MT so much. All export friends in forum, Please help me?

Thank you very much.

Best Regard

Victor

Hi AlanLAw

Don't have a solution for you, but maybe, if you explore the following Chinese Traders Forum, you'll find some answers....( of course, you must Register ) :

http://bbs.tb888.com/index.asp

http://bbs.tb888.com/reg.asp

Good luck

DV

I'm trying to do the same as the guy in the first post.

I have saved the prices in yahoo as CSV and then gone to the History Center and clicked import, selected the excel file and nothing comes up. What do you need to do to the file so that the charts show up in metatrader?

Regards

Citifx

How to feed MT4 with US & maybe world stock index data ?

This is a general question to all using MT4 for their trading. While its easy to get MT4 with real time forex data i cant find a server offering real and end of day data for stock indices either US or maybe world stock indices. Does someone know how to get these data working for MT4. There has been a remark that WHC is offering stock index data but after downloading their demo i could only use it with forex but no indices available.

Any good suggestions on how to feed stock indices (real & EOD) in MT4 ?

Thanks in advance

Hi

On WHC to get the stock indices, you need to go to 'view' and open market watch. where it says Symbol / Bid / Ask, move the arrow there and right click - a menu should come up and select 'show all' - now when you open a new chart it should show the indices.

tsdpka:
This is a general question to all using MT4 for their trading. While its easy to get MT4 with real time forex data i cant find a server offering real and end of day data for stock indices either US or maybe world stock indices. Does someone know how to get these data working for MT4. There has been a remark that WHC is offering stock index data but after downloading their demo i could only use it with forex but no indices available.

Any good suggestions on how to feed stock indices (real & EOD) in MT4 ?

Thanks in advance

Anyone??????

CiTiFx:
I'm trying to do the same as the guy in the first post.

I have saved the prices in yahoo as CSV and then gone to the History Center and clicked import, selected the excel file and nothing comes up. What do you need to do to the file so that the charts show up in metatrader?

Regards

Citifx

Prasxz

Thanks for the tip, got the data in

Cheers

Does anyone know how to add new symbols to metatrader for importing other price data (at the moment I am deleting data from currencies that I do not trade and importing stock prices into those symbols).

thanks

does anyone knows how to open and modify the .HST??

with another program im trying to do the same with cbot daily chart

but i will rather do it manually

any help??

How to Include quotes data fron Non-MT4 Server

Hi,

I wanna know the way to import the price data(tick data) to my PC(installed MT4 client) from non-MT4 server in real-time.

I am using the non-MT4 FX broker, but I like MT4 clients functions,so I wanna generate the buy-sell alart signals using my MT4 client, not trading function.

Reason: