Help with a csv export - page 3

tigrotto:
Hi,

does anybody help me in converting a .csv file into a .hst file for PFG FX platform.

unfortunately, I can not attach here the two model files.

the Posting Rules don't allow me this.

strange, it would be more professional if would have been possible to do that.

If anybody could help me , let me know his e-mail address and I'll send the two model files.

thanks.

Tigrotto

Please, read current thread.

I read this thread and I didn't find what i asked for.

Please, help!

tigrotto

tigrotto:
I read this thread and I didn't find what i asked for.

Please, help!

tigrotto

I misunderstood the question. You're looking for https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175504.

That's you need to start.

Export prices bid and ask from metatrader to csv

Hello,

Do you have or know where can i an expert advisor or indicator that can export all prices bid and ask of ALL currencyes of metatrader plataform to format csv or txt?

Example:

EurUsd 1.2630 1.2632

Usdchf 1.1238 1.1241

etc

Did you understand?

Regards,

Ricardo.

Price export

Hey Ricardo,

I use this script every day to export prices into a csv file

EURUSD

GBPUSD

USDCHF

GBPCHF

EURCHF

USDJPY

GBPJPY

EURJPY

AUDJPY

NZDJPY

CHFJPY

USDCAD

AUDUSD

NZDUSD

EURGBP

EURAUD

EURCAD

AUDCAD

AUDNZD

It exports the previous day's OHLCV and also calculates the percentage the pair moved the day before.

Hope this helps.

R

Files:
export.mq4  17 kb

EA Help

I've created 3 scripts to export data to csv files for my trading spreadsheet. Two of them need to run at the open of a new daily bar and the other needs to run once an hour. The EA is not placing any trades. I simply want the data to export automatically in the platform.

Does anyone have an example of how this can be done?

MA_MACD.mq4 should run every time an hourly bar closes.

Thanks,

R

Files:
ma_macd_1.mq4  77 kb

Script help

I'm back again and am trying to create a script like my other ones to export indicator data to csv's for use in a spreadsheet.

They basically grab indicator values from all the pairs I watch from multiple time frames.

The problem I'm running into is that this Straddle indicator doesn't provide a single value. It draws its lines according to different values. If I understand it correctly, it plots one color if the end value is positive, another color if it's negative and doesn't draw anything if it's not applicable.

Straddle.mq4 is the indicator

[Straddle].mq4 is my first attempt at the export script

[Straddle2].mq4 is my second attempt using iCustom. It works insofar as it exports a value (3.0?), but I don't know how to reference (and possibly change) the existing indicator to export the values... either positive, negative or n/a.

I basically want this script to export either 1, 0 or -1... or something like it (a,b,c) for each time frame like my MA_MACD script. It might seem a little bit like overkill, but I've had good success with a multi-timeframe approach and it's just easier to do it in a spreadsheet rather than plucking through 150 charts. All I want it to do is somehow show whether the value of the Straddle indicator is positive, negative or neutral. I'll attach my MA_MACD script so you can see what the heck I'm talking about :P It only works, though, if you have price history for each of the symbols and time frames. I'll also attach one I made for pivot points.

Thanks so much,

R

Files:
ma_macd.mq4  77 kb
straddle.mq4  3 kb
straddle2.mq4  1 kb
pivots.mq4  115 kb

Still can't get it.

It's been three weeks since I posted the first time and I still can't get this to display correctly.

I'm just concentrating on the lower line of the indicator and want it to display one of two values (which I will eventually export). I know how to get it to export, but I have no idea how to get it to display the correct information right now.

I've created a "main" variable and, although I'm using it with what appears to be the exact same information that the buffers are using to actually draw the line, it's still incorrect and the value for "main" is not accurate across time frames.

Right now, I have it to display a number for "main," either "1" if the trend is up or "-1" if the trend is down.

Can anyone help?

Thanks again,

R

Files:
straddle.mq4  3 kb

ra457:
Hey Ricardo,

I use this script every day to export prices into a csv file

EURUSD

GBPUSD

USDCHF

GBPCHF

EURCHF

USDJPY

GBPJPY

EURJPY

AUDJPY

NZDJPY

CHFJPY

USDCAD

AUDUSD

NZDUSD

EURGBP

EURAUD

EURCAD

AUDCAD

AUDNZD

It exports the previous day's OHLCV and also calculates the percentage the pair moved the day before.

Hope this helps.

R

Thanks

I am trying to import the data from this file into another MT4. I like to monitor the ASk BID price from broker 1 and import that data export from the script into

broker 2 via an EA

Any idea how to import the constant data updating?

automatic export of history as csv every 15 minutes

Hi guys,

I know that the history of each currency can be saved manually on metatrader 4 by clicking on Tools--> History Center--> export and then you have the csv. file on the folder specified saved.

Now I want to save time and would like a program, ea or script to do this automatically for me every 15 minutes. every 15 minutes the program should save the chart as .csv file on my desktop. How can I do this??

thanks a lot for your help.

Reason: