How to feed MT4 with US & world index prices ?

This is a general question to all using MT4 for their trading. While its easy to get MT4 with real time forex data i cant find a server offering real and end of day data for stock indices either US or maybe world stock indices. Does someone know how to get these data working for MT4. There has been a remark that WHC is offering stock index data but after downloading their demo i could only use it with forex but no indices available.

Any good suggestions on how to feed stock indices (real & EOD) in MT4 ?

Thanks in advance

Hi

On WHC to get the stock indices, you need to go to 'view' and open market watch. where it says Symbol / Bid / Ask, move the arrow there and right click - a menu should come up and select 'show all' - now when you open a new chart it should show the indices.

tsdpka:
This is a general question to all using MT4 for their trading. While its easy to get MT4 with real time forex data i cant find a server offering real and end of day data for stock indices either US or maybe world stock indices. Does someone know how to get these data working for MT4. There has been a remark that WHC is offering stock index data but after downloading their demo i could only use it with forex but no indices available.

Any good suggestions on how to feed stock indices (real & EOD) in MT4 ?

Thanks in advance

Many thanks for this great advice

CiTiFx:
Hi On WHC to get the stock indices, you need to go to 'view' and open market watch. where it says Symbol / Bid / Ask, move the arrow there and right click - a menu should come up and select 'show all' - now when you open a new chart it should show the indices.

CitiFX

Great, I've tried it exactly the way you described and it works perfectly

Many thanks for your great advice

Reason: