Moving Average Experts! - page 14

Help

Guys, can somebody fix this.

I just want EA doing this

Simple Price cross SMA EA

Hi guys. Maybe I cant looking for or it's the hardest coded EA what i need. But I think strategy is simple.

Open Long IF price close above 14SMA(high)

Open Short If price close below 14SMA(low)

Setting pips between close price and SMA

RR(SL TP Trailing stop 2\1,Break even at)

TF's- H4, Daliy(best), Weekly. Monthly

Is it hard to code?

P.S. Sorry for my poor english.
Files:
smapa1.mq4  7 kb

Stop Loss and Take Profit using EA

Hello all,

Just to pour out an idea, I currently ran several commercial indicators to manage my entry in a particular currency pair. However out there on the internet, even if I have spare money (unless customised which I will be paying a lot more and the coder for hire also make another bang to sell it out to public), I can't get this type of EA. Basically what I (and probably other traders as well) need is an EA that can manage our trades after entry. ManageThePip.com seems to be interesting however I am still awaiting for them to get back to me on similar questions.

Basically, if someone could code an EA that does this:

1. scan open trade or manually enter open trade so the EA knows which open position that needs to be managed.

2. before the trade becomes profitable, maintain fixed stop loss.

3. after the trade becomes profitable, Trailing Stop kicks in. Trailing Stop can be the same as the original fixed pips or can be different pips or can utilise a Moving Average or to be prioritised among these 3 conditions.

4. Stop Loss using MA means that if the MA on a specific time frame of a pair is below or above current candle, execute Close Trade.

5. Take Profit using MA means that if the MA on a specific time frame of a pair is below or above current candle, execute Close Trade.

6. Additional condition of Close Trade could be based on the smallest spread. When the current spread is high, wait until it becomes low then Close The Trade

The input of this EA might be the following:

1. MAs number in which Time Frame, preferably multiple settings

2. Fixed Stop Loss

3. Fixed Take Profit

4. Number of candles that hit the MAs. I supposed the definition of hitting MA can be expanded to either it only touches the MAs (close is still above or below MAs) or it close above or below MAs. If it close above or below MAs, wait for what happen to the next candle, if the next candle close above /below MAs again, Close the Trade. If it does not, do not close the trade but this has to be configurable in the Input.

The output could be nicer if it can tell time, date, currency, spread, percentage to risk, recommended lots based on the position of open trade and the existing capital. Current open trades and its associated ID and also which trade it does manage.

With most of crappy EAs sold and stupid people like me keep buying, if someone has originality to implement the suggestion, I think he/she can sell it like hot cakes. If you are interested, I will be interested to become your trader guinea pigs.

Note: I don't like Take Profit or Stop Loss using MAs cross as it always lag which in turn obviously lose you more money or less profits.

Thank you for hearing my 2 cents.

R.

EA about MA slow i fast and PAR SAR

Hi,

I looking for good EA.

I neen good EA about 2 EMA slow and fast and indycator Parabolic SAR.

If you need I would like to send me.

Thank you very much.

See you

SIMON

NEW MA expert need help ...

Hello

I whant to find a Ma expert to do this ... can anyone help me ... ?

-open a buy or sell when price cross ma with reverse signal option

- to have a option in the menu to chose distance from the MA to take the signal like 5 pip from MA or more ( custom )

-to chose what type of MA .... olso apply to open , close , ...

-custom TP ... SL traling stop

-to close position on the next signal or at a certain distance in pips from\ under MA

- money management

- to open only 1 position at a time no more ... no hedge ...

-martingale function

-and a secondary MA (*this its optional )

- RSI to filter MA signals

maibe i'm asking for too much ... sorry for my poor english

Regards

need day trading indicators or strategy

i am new in this forum. so just want to know about day trading strategy or indicators also in metastock software.

right now i use RSI (21) & wait for divergence for trade but it is not sucessful allways , so thatswhy searching for other indicators

please help me. ( r.dibya@gmail.com)

thanks,

Regards,

My question is simple..

Can an EA be produced to take entry signals from indicators of different time frame charts..?

So can i open a long trade when a ema from the 5 minute chart rises above that same ema on the 1 minute chart. with the condition they are BOTH above the same period ema from 15 and 60 minute charts.

Would appreciate the answer to this question..

Thanks all.

ok i found the right thread to post that so never mind, I am posting in EA thread..

shakespeare515:
ok i found the right thread to post that so never mind, I am posting in EA thread..

Yes, you can do that.

EA that changes long / short on MA cross

Hi Guys, (and Girls if there are any)

I have been looking for a few days now and can not find what I am looking for, maybe someone knows help.

I am looking for an EA with the following stradegy,

1. open order on MA cross (easy to find)

slow MA: 10 Days (ea. 1D Chart; Period 10)

fast MA: 5 Minute (ea. 1M Chart; Period 5)

2. open buy on cross up and sell on cross down (also easy to find)

3. on next cross (fast MA cross down) close buy and open sell at the same time or maybe a bar later or close sell and open buy if the cross is the other direction.

other features like MM, RM, tradinghours lotsize are a plus but not my main concern. SL and TP do not make sense

If anyone knows where to find a EA like that or how to program it, plse let me know!

I have some basic progaming skills, so I should be able to edit a few details, but I have tried to program it myself and failed. Does anyone maybe know a useful debugger?

Best, Sebastian

you can search universalMACrossEA[5dig]_wcci.mq4

Reason: