Moving Average Experts! - page 10

pete7:
Don't know why he is making so much noise about it if he won't share it with us ? Why do he wants us to know about his results ? Hmmm... what do you think ?

It is for the contest which is not over yet....thats why

I do not doubt that Codesguru will share his work, I was thinking loud about Takamon. His EA is participaiting in the contest ?

conclusion:

i made the sMA expert advisor. but,totally bad result on almost of all currency pair.

so, i dont use the ea.

my idea like this

short sma cross up long sma:then sell.

simple counter trade, isnt it?

i have to make another Expert.

"takamon":
i made the sMA expert advisor. but,totally bad result on almost of all currency pair.

so, i dont use the ea.

my idea like this

Wow... that is what I call a secret worth keeping to myself only

takamon:

so, i dont use the ea.

my idea like this

You spoke in post#50 that he made mad profits and even laid out the picture of income. From where they? Lay out that expert.

With kind regards.

Im wonder..

Great to Coders Guru,

Hmm... im wonder if this thread still update?

i check this thread a very day.. yup waiting for Super EA.. yeah i still hope a update from Coders Guru.

by the way i will keep be here every day.

Thanks.

clixkers:
Great to Coders Guru,

Hmm... im wonder if this thread still update?

i check this thread a very day.. yup waiting for Super EA.. yeah i still hope a update from Coders Guru.

by the way i will keep be here every day.

Thanks.

Thanks for your interest!

The Price Cross is the 3th winner in May context! and released in the elite section!

I've modified it slightly for June context and the context is running!

My congratulations. You will be to lay out him here?

codersguru:
Thanks for your interest! The Price Cross is the 3th winner in May context! and released in the elite section! I've modified it slightly for June context and the context is running!

I have looked for the EA in the Elite section and I did not find it. Could you provide a link so that those of us that subscribe to the Elite Section can test it out.

Thanks

holyguy7:
I have looked for the EA in the Elite section and I did not find it. Could you provide a link so that those of us that subscribe to the Elite Section can test it out. Thanks

See contest thread in elite section https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

Reason: