Moving Average Experts! - page 7

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think coders' PriceCross EA is for The Contest, so the EA still doing the contest and won't be release in near future, at least until a month period of contest. Hope this help

firedave:
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think coders' PriceCross EA is for The Contest, so the EA still doing the contest and won't be release in near future, at least until a month period of contest. Hope this help

That's right!

Thanks firedave!

codesguru, i would also like to try it out, keep us updated please.

Ea

Hallo Codersguru. Long time ago you gave us an indication of the heaven by your Programming Course. Now you promised us the heaven by the new EA. But hopefully I have not to die to get them. Please dont wait to long. Thank you for all the work you have done. karl

Hello codersguru, you would to lay out while statistics on work of expert.

Oligarh:
Hello codersguru, you would to lay out while statistics on work of expert.

Hi Oligarh,

Thanks for following this thread!

This is the last report!

codersguru:
I'm testing now 10 EAs to choose 4 of them for the contest! Which one you liked? PS: All of EAs will be available after the contest! at least for the elite subscribers (I don't know)!

I have tested most of YOUR EAs but none of them profitable. Good luck in your secret contest EAs.

chinplant:
I have tested most of YOUR EAs but none of them profitable. Good luck in your secret contest EAs.

All of them?

chinplant:

chinplant,

Thank you very much that you have tested all of my EAs, I hope you've learnt something from them (At least they are well coded)!

I'll share the secret contest EAsin the time but I think you will not like them and will not learn from them anything!

Queer birds... It is disliked - do not read, do not use.

And I am interestingly.

Codersguru Lay out please report on work of expert, including this week.

Strange, but why during such strong motions of currency this week an expert almost did nothing.

Reason: