Great results

which settings do u use?

reg

Aviar

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173795

BrunoFX:
Hello Franc, Try --> Search

Yes I now how to search. But it retrives me this:

Franc, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?

If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

On this link:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum

I have acces to elite section. I dont what to do.

Franc

My Profit Generator results for the week ending May 19. These are all using the default settings. WARNING! They are not pretty....

The minors are in my next post.

The second set, same settings as above.

Franc and BrunoFX,

According to Sadaloma, the author of mt4report requested that mt4report be pulled from this forum, and is not available anymore. I contacted the author by PM but got no response.

DS

Here is a little help

Since I am the one that started this EA, I guess I will have to give away ONE of my trade secrets. Try demoing these settings for a week and then report back your findings to me.

MIG broker (3 pip spread)

USDCAD, M15 chart

5bar

.6%

25SL

80TP

TSA=5

TS=0

MaxTrades=3

OneTradePerPeriod=true

holyguy7:
Since I am the one that started this EA, I guess I will have to give away ONE of my trade secrets. Try demoing these settings for a week and then report back your findings to me.

MIG broker (3 pip spread)

USDCAD, M15 chart

5bar

.6%

25SL

80TP

TSA=5

TS=0

MaxTrades=3

OneTradePerPeriod=true

Is there any trailing pips or is joust like in your poste 167 any time houre that must be on? Which version of PG do you use?

Can you send Expert set *.set.

I will be demo trading on Interbank Fx and MIG.

Franc

Franc:
Is there any trailing pips or is joust like in your poste 167 any time houre that must be on? Which version of PG do you use?

Can you send Expert set *.set.

I will be demo trading on Interbank Fx and MIG.

Franc

Version of Profit Generator is 333, which is the latest but most of the previous ones will work as well.

.set file attached for USDCAD only.

Files:
pg_usdcad.zip  1 kb

Ea and Indicator Windows

This is probably a stupid question but here goes. When I have EA attached to charts and running, if I am using a parameter like macd/ ema/ or osma do I need that indicator open and running on the chart for the EA to work properly?

Reason: