Rent a Signal service development and suggestions - page 39

hi ND

Can i beta test this as a user ?

regards

Many members asked by PM about what is error with clones and what was fixed.

Clones are automatic buyers (buyers as automatic audit).

Last error with clones (buyer) was the following:

Order Close Error: Invalid Trade Volume

This error was fixed with next version of RAS EA (it was not uploaded to RAS website yet).

Just for information.

yongda...you see ND just called you a clone! ☺

ES

Hi newdigital,

How to start set up signal seller account ?

Thank you.

I do not mean to interuppt...ND has requested in this thread for "interested selling beta testers" to send him a PM...

ES

fxdm forex blog:
Hi newdigital,

How to start set up signal seller account ?

Thank you.

ElectricSavant:
I do not mean to interuppt...ND has requested in this thread for "interested selling beta testers" to send him a PM... ES

I have tried many times but I can not send him a PM.

"fxdm forex blog, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?

2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation."

and

"You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. You are not logged in. Fill in the form at the bottom of this page and try again.

2. You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?

3. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation."

How can I do ?

Thank you.

Hi fxdm forex blog,

I am reading the posts.

I will send some information to you (and to all the testers and to members who are interested) when final version of RAS tool will be ready. I hope it will be this week together with all statistics features created.

Good morning ND,

First Thanks for all your work to see these service growth.

I want to know if it's possible to delete a signal that i have created in the past.

Is it possible ??

Thanks.

PS: Sorry for bad english.

You have 5 signals (IDs):

id #395 is new one. Still in pending mode.

What to delete?

74, 84, 85 and 104?

Because I can not delete. No option to delete.

I can moderate the signal for the following:

pending/approved/not approved/suspended

----------------------------

Just for information about what I have now:

- pending = mode of signal by default, signal owner is able to add new orders to this signal but nobody see it except moderator and owner, no way to be subscribed to this signal

- approved = totally functional signal

- not approved = owner is not able to add new orders to this signal and no way to subscribe to this signal

- suspended = owner is not able to add new orders to this signal and no way to subscribe to this signal

Signal owner will receive mail notification on every mode change

------------------------

So, you want for IDs 74, 84, 85 and 104 to be suspended?

It means that

stop the following signals:

74, 84, 85 and 104

Right?

Files:

We are having some statistics now.

We will have more:

- balance/equity graph and max floating drawdown (elite members know it is 'visual statement');

and

- buyer's options as the statistics view under different initial deposit size and lot size ...

And after we will have all statistics features so we will validate every single signal (contacting with the signal sellers) just to decide: pending mode, or approved and so on. If we will have all stats programmed so the validation process is just half a day for many signals to decide.

--------------

Just for now:

- Forex FatCat Signals is on the 1st place for paid signals.

- Electra v1.11 PET 1 is on the 1st place for free signals (second one is fxexcellent; 3rd place is Alpha9v1.19 PSRSI Trader; 4th place is TrendEnvelopeExpert_v2.2; 5th place is Scalp_net_v1.5; than fxtrader625 and so on).

But, as I said, if we will have balance/equity chart with max floating drawdown including the options to change the stats based on initial buyer's deposit size and buyer's desirable lot size so all things concerning selection of the signals may be easy and I will start to communicate with signals sellers by PM concerning validate/approve and so on.

Reason: