Profit Generator EA results - page 19

Thanks Sada

sadaloma:
Here is the original version of PG from the man himself. https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173795/page6

Hi Sadaloma,

Can you please post your latest statement of PG 2.6......

Thanks

Babar

Statement PG 2.6

I dont know why Sadaloma have so good statement

Files:

Hi Sadaloma...

my statement is exactly like maniek....all -ive...can you please post your statement....

Thanks

Babar

Hi guys,

I'm new to this forum. I've been following this EA since its started.

I've even forward test it (Demo MIG), please refer at the attachment for the statement. what i've done is, each time i see more than $300 i'll place trailing stop lost in order to protect the pips. For the 1st few days, not that bad but it did very well on 28/04/06 , i have no idea why how it could react to news but it works. I never change any settings, the version is 3.2.3. I would thanks to holyguy7 and those who involved with EA. I'll continue to foward test for 3.3.2 now, with the latest settings that i've taken down from this forum, will upload my statements soon. . I hope this EA will continue to be modified for better returns. Thanks

Files:

munis6823:
Hi guys,

I'm new to this forum. I've been following this EA since its started.

I've even forward test it (Demo MIG), please refer at the attachment for the statement. what i've done is, each time i see more than $300 i'll place trailing stop lost in order to protect the pips. For the 1st few days, not that bad but it did very well on 28/04/06 , i have no idea why how it could react to news but it works. I never change any settings, the version is 3.2.3. I would thanks to holyguy7 and those who involved with EA. I'll continue to foward test for 3.3.2 now, with the latest settings that i've taken down from this forum, will upload my statements soon. . I hope this EA will continue to be modified for better returns. Thanks

Nice results, what TF, and setting you used. Instead of manul trailing I think you can use TSActivation=30, means trailing will activate after 30 pips automatically.

Thanks

sohail212:
Nice results, what TF, and setting you used. Instead of manul trailing I think you can use TSActivation=30, means trailing will activate after 30 pips automatically. Thanks

Sorry forgot the mention the TF, it was 4hours. Hey thanks, for the TSActivation, didn't knew about it. Most of the trade, it always hit the SL, any idea to aviod that? Or may be i should start using version 3.3.2??? . Which TF is the best for 3.3.2? whats the best setting for the major pairs? Need help, i would like to forward test for this 3.3.2 with the best setting and TF as well at MIG. Thanks

munis6823:
Sorry forgot the mention the TF, it was 4hours. Hey thanks, for the TSActivation, didn't knew about it. Most of the trade, it always hit the SL, any idea to aviod that? Or may be i should start using version 3.3.2??? . Which TF is the best for 3.3.2? whats the best setting for the major pairs? Need help, i would like to forward test for this 3.3.2 with the best setting and TF as well at MIG. Thanks

Hi munis6823, which setting you used on these test on H4, I mean TF(takeprofit), SL(Stop loss) and also rest of setting?

Thanks

babarmughal:
Hi Sadaloma,

Can you please post your latest statement of PG 2.6......

Thanks

Babar

Here it is

maniek:
Statement PG 2.6 I dont know why Sadaloma have so good statement

It's because I use different currency pairs as you for the report of my Alpari statement.

Furthermore, MIG and Alpari have different datafeed so each statement have a different currency grouping to produce those nice results.

Sada

Reason: