Buy/Sell Pressure Indicator

Hello Everyone I am looking for this Buy/Sell Pressure indicator. I have attached a picture of the indicator. The indicator can be seen at this site.

Forex Software

I need to find this indicator for the MT4 trading platform. I would be forever grateful to anyone who knows where I can find this indicator for the MT4 trading platform.

If you are talking about VolumeAverage indicator (remake from TS version) and VolumeRSI (with Volumes instead Prices) coded by Igorad so it is on this thread Elite indicators.

Elite section, sorry.

Files:
vrsi_1.gif  25 kb

newdigital:
If you are talking about VolumeAverage indicator (remake from TS version) and VolumeRSI (with Volumes instead Prices) coded by Igorad so it is on this thread Elite indicators. Elite section, sorry.

wings10, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?

If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

help...newdigital

It depends you

wings10:
wings10, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?

If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

help...newdigital

It depends you

Hi wings10,

It is elite section of our forum. many coders are coding for elite section.

It is not public section. I am sorry.

Two color volume indicator ?

Is there a two color volume indicator that shows me separately bear or bull volume sticks? I mean bear volume sticks assign to bear candlesticks have for example one color and bull volume sticks assign to bull candlesticks have another one?

Thanks for help

Pucio

Pucio:
Is there a two color volume indicator that shows me separately bear or bull volume sticks? I mean bear volume sticks assign to bear candlesticks have for example one color and bull volume sticks assign to bull candlesticks have another one?

Thanks for help

Pucio

you mean something like this this?

raysearan:
Hello Everyone I am looking for this Buy/Sell Pressure indicator. I have attached a picture of the indicator. The indicator can be seen at this site.

Forex Software

I need to find this indicator for the MT4 trading platform. I would be forever grateful to anyone who knows where I can find this indicator for the MT4 trading platform.

Something like this?

Thanks Mano

Thanks, thanks a lot Mano, this is awesome. Now I can put it together with my green volume indicator from my software.

If you have also volume indicator like my green one above but have colors for bull or bear I will be in heaven. . I can than use only one indicator and have more space.

Pucio

Files:
600.gif  21 kb

newdigital:
Hi wings10,

It is elite section of our forum. many coders are coding for elite section.

It is not public section. I am sorry.

The reason which cannot do access was recognized

Thanks!!

Buy Sell Pressure

Its great that we have this for MT4, Would someone also help me with a similar .ELD file for Tradestation. Thanks in advance.

Buy Sell Pressure

Modification of Waddah's Buy Sell Volume Indicator with MTF.

Reason: