Latest news in Elite and Advanced Elite sections - page 462

And you can use this search link for ribbons. 

---------------------

and more on search (see link on above post).

Sergey Golubev:

Elite section news.

----------

Laguerre - filter 2 indicator was programmed for elite section.

And to complete the Laguerre family improvements ...

Same thing done at Laguerre RSI done at Laguerre filter too. Added possibility to choose the speed - Speed is in 0-6 range.

As an example of how that "speed" factor can be used, here is an example with 2 Laguerre filters : bluse is the regular 0.5 gamma, speed 2 filter and red is the same 0.5 gamma, but speed 6 filter:

----------

You need to subscribe to Elite section trial to read the thread about those indicators, and you should be Elite member to download them.

Adaptive Laguerre filter 2 - indicator for MetaTrader 5 

Laguerre rsi with Laguerre filter - the post 

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Something Interesting

Sergey Golubev, 2017.04.09 11:50

All John Ehlers

1. All John Ehlers Indicators... - the thread 
   1.1. LowPassFilter indicator - the post
   1.2. Non-Linear Kalman Filter indicator - the post
   1.3. BandPassIndicator indicator - the post 
   1.4. KalmanBands indicator - the post
   1.5. Gaussian Filter - indicator for MetaTrader 5
   1.6. Adaptive Laguerre filter trend for MetaTrader 5
   1.7. Adaptive Laguerre Filter indicator for MetaTrader 5
   1.8. Adaptive Laguerre filter 2 for MetaTrader 5
   1.9. Adaptive Laguerre indicator for MetaTrader 5
   1.10. Laguerre indicator for Metatrader 5 
2. Elder's Market Thermometer duscussion thread
3. Elders market thermometer - from "Come in my trading room" - a real classic: the thread

Sergey Golubev:

Advanced Elite section news.

-------------

Dynamic Zone RSX OMA indicator was prorammed for Advanced Elite section of the forum. This indicator is having the following parameters: OmaSpeed, OmaAdaptive, DzStartBuyProbability and DzStartSellProbability.

Just to remind: the basis for these were originally published in the Stocks & Commodities July 1996 issue and according to Leo Zamansky and David Stendahl ...

Read more in advanced elite.

----------

You need to subscribe to Advanced elite section trial to read the thread about those indicators/EAs, and you should be Advanced elite member to download them.

hello ....

haw can I got these indicators please , are the free or paid ?

Waddah:

hello ....

haw can I got these indicators please , are the free or paid ?

They are free ... you just should find them here

How to make a search on the forum
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/193

----------------

FREE!

I read many times about this "Elite Section" but I don't understand if it still exist, if it was made public, if it is possible to have access and how, where it is...could I have some information? Thank you

Jox90:
I read many times about this "Elite Section" but I don't understand if it still exist, if it was made public, if it is possible to have access and how, where it is...could I have some information? Thank you

elite section was part of tsd forum, and tsd forum was terminated with all the content (incl elite section) was moved to this mql5 forum.
so, all such as "elite section" is the part of our forum.

it means - if you want to find any indicator mentioned on this thread - use search - 

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

How can I search for indicators and other elements in this forum?

Sergey Golubev, 2017.05.29 05:24

To search?
It is very easy: type something (what you need) in the search area (top right coprner of the page) and search.

Sergey Golubev:

elite section was part of tsd forum, and tsd forum was terminated with all the content (incl elite section) was moved to this mql5 forum.
so, all such as "elite section" is the part of our forum.

it means - if you want to find any indicator mentioned on this thread - use search - 

For curiosity, is there a way to find the specific elite section threads or they are scattered all over the forum and mixed with all other threads?
Reason: