Profit Generator EA - page 34

Programm Problem

Hallo Nicho. My programis the newest version of a real account. Besides I have a Demo for Test. So, no solution at the sky. But I got it running. The two files must be in subdirectory INCLUDE. Thank you for your assistance. And much success for the team. Karl

BrunoFX:
Hello marlintrdg, On my preceding message I had thanked you to have to give this information to us and had shown the way of making with MT4 to send statement via ftp . I tested and that works very well but I cannot at the same time send more than 2 files: impossible simultaneously to send more than 2 files. How did you make to have 3 statements different on your website? By advance thank you

On my setup, have the 8 copies of MT4 running, in each copies publisher I have assigned different directory's at the ftp. site to publish to.

IE //www/pgen for the first statement, then //www/pgen1 for the second, //www/eur5 for the eurM5 forward test statement, etc

Does that help, or i'm I going down the wrong path?

As somebody mentioned earlier, the most important in the live tets made this week by some of us should be to check this coming weekend if all the trades taken can be found in backtest of the expert. If so it would mean that backtest is reliable and then it would be easier to find the best setting for each pair.

Different results with 2.7 and 3.1

Hello Nicho,

In backtesting, I am getting totally different results from 3.1 compared to 2.7 even I kept everything default and only changed Stoploss, Longbar and Takeprofit.

Am I missing something?

marlintrdg:
On my setup, have the 8 copies of MT4 running, in each copies publisher I have assigned different directory's at the ftp. site to publish to.

IE //www/pgen for the first statement, then //www/pgen1 for the second, //www/eur5 for the eurM5 forward test statement, etc

Does that help, or i'm I going down the wrong path?

Hello marlintrdg,

thank you for this answer. I had to study your site well in order to understand that one needed a repertory by statement and it is what I did I tested once again and maintaining that functions in spite of the error messages in the MT4. Still thank you with you

BrunoFX:
Hello marlintrdg, thank you for this answer. I had to study your site well in order to understand that one needed a repertory by statement and it is what I did I tested once again and maintaining that functions in spite of the error messages in the MT4. Still thank you with you

Whats the error messages in the MT4 your getting?

laserjet:
Hello Nicho,

In backtesting, I am getting totally different results from 3.1 compared to 2.7 even I kept everything default and only changed Stoploss, Longbar and Takeprofit.

Am I missing something?

I don't know to be honest with you. I just did a back test with the same longbar, tp, sl, and the results came out the same. You may need to hit the reset button on the straegy tester properties window then make sure the longbar setting is the same in both versions prior to testing again.

One thing I have noticed about his particular EA is that sometimes it will do bad for a while but good overall later and vise-versa. Give each one a week to see if it starts making a profit. After a week, if you have no profit, then post those settings as not working very well and we can try other settings.

Thanks Nich for the great additions to the EA. I am still hoping for a Reverse feature/Variable (all buys become sells and sells become buys). That way if we find settings that consistently lose money, we can try to reverse the buys and sells and see if that will make a profit.

Now, with all these additional settings, where do we start? So many features, not enough time.

holyguy7:
I am still hoping for a Reverse feature/Variable (all buys become sells and sells become buys). That way if we find settings that consistently lose money, we can try to reverse the buys and sells and see if that will make a profit.

Isn't that what the Reverse feature in v3.1 does?

extern bool Reverse=false;// reverses orders regardless of ALL signal direction

Although I haven't tested this Reverse feature yet.

Reason: