Account History & MT4

I'm trying to ensure that all my trading history is kept for tax purposes even though some brokers might delete transactions history from their end.
Here's my setup: I have a few accounts from different brokers running on MT4 VPS, and I'm using ftp publishing to export the history to an external service.
Here are my questions:
  (1) Is my account history stored locally when I have my MT4 terminal open? If so, does that happen even if the account is running on VPS?
  (2) Is my account history stored somewhere in my mql5 account? If so, does it get merged if I trade from different terminals (local terminal then the web terminal)?
  (3) What gets uploaded through ftp publishing? Is it the history that the broker provided? Or is the most comprehensive history that MT4 could gather, including local / mql5 history, if they exist?
  (4) Any general advice on how to keep a robust copy of my history if the answer to (1) and (2) is "no"?

You can store account history by yourself, otherwise how you will analyse your trades?

Sergey Golubev:
You can store account history by yourself, otherwise how you will analyse your trades?

Could you elaborate more? What tools can help me achieve that? My questions were mostly around how mt4 can help me keep my account history in an automated way. 

Reason: