Are there any trading robots in our galaxy that make money instead of losing??????? - page 32

Hello all, was in the baths,) Happy New Year and Merry Christmas. Regarding Volodya, the comrade did not keep his word, so the millions are put off for now, and the branch was waiting for the information:)

Mikhail Gorenberg:
Hello all, was in the baths,) Happy New Year and Merry Christmas. Regarding Volodya, a comrade failed to keep his word, so the millions have been postponed, and the branch was waiting for information:)
Have a nice steam if you're in the bathhouse.

Mikhail Gorenberg:
What I don't get is that 'Postman Pechkin' got dumped on his bike.... :) Vladimir?
Mikhail Gorenberg:
Hi all, been to the baths,) Happy New Year and Merry Christmas. Regarding Volodya, he hasn't kept his word, so the millions have been postponed for now, a branch was waiting for information:)
Do not jump to conclusions - I have not denied you, such as "No, I will not give you a bike, I'll ride myself! It's just that reality sometimes makes adjustments to intentions. While you were in the "bath", I had to live a little in conditions "slightly uncomfortable" by virtue of circumstances. It may be hard to imagine but nowadays in European part of one of the territories of former USSR there are places where internet is not even a luxury but simply not available... Not only that, from November to the very end of January in a private house (of my distant relative, whose problems I had to help resolve) the temperature inside was only and that not minus - the heating was not functioning, slightly heated by a heater 1.5kW.
But let's not talk about sad things. Let's get back to the bike. Specifically, the "bike" that was promised, shall we say - "obsolete and in disrepair". But do not worry, I'm sure to give you if not a bike, then based on the time of year, or a sled, or skis, or skates. More concretely about my offer I will let you know within the next couple of weeks, I will solve only some everyday problems and then...
OK?

probably exist, but it is unlikely that anyone will sell them. As there is no point in giving away the grail

I thought I'd write it down.)

There are a lot of robots like that out there.

But you have to understand that it will still lose if you exceed the risks.

Conclusion:

A robot works and earns good money, you should withdraw your investment and +, then you won't feel sorry if it sells out.

Roman Busarov:

I thought I'd write it down.)

There are a lot of robots like that out there.

But you have to understand that it will still sell out if you exceed the risks.

A robot can fail if the trader does not know how to use it.

The robot is a money-printing machine and there is no need to tune it up or lubricate it, no ink and no paper to fill it with. In their view, the robot just has to do everything itself and still make a profit, while the trader takes care of the withdrawal, unless, of course, he has to get off the stove to do it.

It's like dreaming that the car fuels itself with petrol and oil, repairs itself and drives itself and washes itself. Its owner does not even need to be told the way, but only to point a finger in the navigator to the place where the destination is, and everything will be at God's will and the Trajdun's will.

Yury Reshetov:

As a rule, threads like this one are created by traders who believe that a robot is a money-printing machine, and there is nothing to set it up, no oil, no ink and no paper to fill it up with. In their opinion a robot just has to do everything itself and make profit, while a trader takes care of the withdrawal of the dough, unless, of course, he is too tired to get off the stove to do so.

It is like dreaming that a car fills itself with petrol and oil, repairs itself and drives itself and washes itself. Its owner does not even need to be told the way, but only to point a finger in the navigator to the place where the destination is, and everything will be at God's will and the Trajdun's will.

To see such a robot, you first have to have faith. Many people think: "I will not believe until I see it with my own eyes".

But in order to feel the existence of God, you not only have to believe in him, you have to understand him. We have to understand that a living being consists of physical matter and we can only see physical matter.

But we must also consider the fact that each of us also has non-physical matter.

How can one acquire or create the kind of robot that everyone dreams of without faith ?

Work with little risk and sometimes help with your hands, and you will make money!

Yury Reshetov:

As a rule, topics like this one are created by traders who believe that a robot is a money-printing machine, and there is no need to adjust it, no need for lubrication, no need for ink or paper. In their opinion, the robot just has to do everything itself and make a profit, while the trader takes care of the withdrawal, unless, of course, he is too tired to get off the stove to do so.

It's like dreaming that the car fuels itself with petrol and oil, repairs itself and drives itself and washes itself. Its owner does not even need to be told the way, but only to point a finger in the navigator to the place where the destination is, and everything will be at God's will and the Trajdun's will.

Again, the alternative with a car, it feels like a bot is writing, not a human. Of course forex is as labour-intensive as owning a car, I think there is only one trader among us and it is not me.

Mikhail Zhitnev:
Work with low risk and sometimes help with your hands and you will make money!
Ball would be happy to, but there is not enough capital in management to work with low risk while not thinking that you are doing nonsense in terms of earning.
Reason: