Raw Ideas - page 78

% Level Indicator

Come on people....want someone give the coding of this indicator a try? Thanks.

Nice template

bosoko:
I will like someone to create a system that I use often to trade the GBPJPY 15 min charts, last week I got 3 signals that were all profitable.

It involves these indicators

SImple MA 13

Simple MA 21

QQE 15 min

The trading rules are simple

The qqe indicator has 3 values

QQE value

Value 2

Value 3

Trading RUle

The qqe crossed in the direction of the trade so lets say for short the qqe crossed downward First.

After that we then wait for the cross of 13 and 21 ma downward.

Very Important:

At the ending of the bar of the crossing the

Value 2 and Value 3 of the qqe must not have flunctuated more than 0.50 from the BAR BEFORE THE CROSSING it is an ABSOLUTE rule, the best entry is when it does not move at all. which is what I have been trading, but I think you could get more trades which are still of quality with the 0.5 rule.

Take the trade at the opening of the bar after crossing.

I attached a screenshot for last week oct.

I request that Alert with an arrow sign be put for trades.

Also I would like for a different color signal be put for a strong trade with absolutely no flunctuation between value 2 and 3 from previous bar during MA cross and one with less than 0.5 movement.

This works on GBPJPY 15 mins

God bless you

Hello Bosoko, took a look at you template and looks nice. How long have you been using it? does it has a good wining ratio? Only in 15 min? which pairs do you trade with this template?

Waht do you mean when you say that values 2 and 3 must not fluctuate more than .50?

Sorry for so many questions. Regards,

Nobody liked my idea of publishing screenshots of seemingly good combinations of indies, silently, with minimal comments. Just pics. I think it's a crime, honestly. Nobody likes when I'm talking :-( Poor I am

Well, I'm an alien - but a legal alien I am allright))

But anyway, here's my another one - no comments, just a pic. Take from it. I Have taken. And a lot. Works better than Heiken Ashi, even Smoothed one for me.

A question though - what should be the stop? The red or the white line? Picture says white.... but what if we are in small waves?

Luck to all.

Files:
1444444.gif  22 kb

Post your indicators

Can you please post your indicators

FatherJack:
Nobody liked my idea of publishing screenshots of seemingly good combinations of indies, silently, with minimal comments. Just pics. I think it's a crime, honestly. Nobody likes when I'm talking :-( Poor I am

But anyway, here's my another one - no comments, just a pic. Take from it. I Have taken. And a lot. Works better than Heiken Ashi, even Smoothed one for me.

A question though - what should be the stop? The red or the white line? Picture says white.... but what if we are in small waves?

Luck to all.

FatherJack:

Luck to all.

mummy sayes - stop on yellow histo cross 0

please attach forum adress .

$trader:
I am requesting that someone code a % Levels Indicator such as described on the % Levels - Its Magic thread located on this forum under the Trading Systems Section. Include the 0, 25, 33, 50, 66, 75, 100, 150, & 200 levels. This seems to be a worthy indicator if it can be coded, as PRICE does seem to gravitate to these levels according to the thread info. Having the indicator to be able to plot on any time frame would be great.

I have no coding skills & that is the reason I request this indicator.

Thanks to anyone that gives it a try.

$Trader

please attach % Levels forum adress,

I can help coding it.

Merdekarama Ea 1.3

Merdekarama Ea 1.3

TimeFrame = Any

Pairs = Any

Indicator = MACD (Period_H1), TE (WAWASAN)(Period_M30)

Heiken Ashi (Period_H4) (NEW=> Braintrendsig1 (Period_H4))

Please use this ea on demo 1st, i cant promise any succesfull trading with this ea..

regardless any obctacles beyond my knowledged..

Best of Luck...thank you.

1. Merdekarama Ea 1.3.2 Fixed =

2. Merdekarama Ea ver2.1 = Final Version

regards,

MANSTIR

p/s- No liability for accuracy of operation of this EA is accepted

those whos have decompiler, i hope u dont sell this ea.. because i made it for free..

Another appreaciation -- thanks to Coders' Guru a.k.a Senior MQL programmer for his knowledge & ability + Learning Books...

New "line tool" for MT4. Is it possible?

Hi there,

I'd like to create a new line tool for mt4 that would quickly tell me how many points away is my stop and target. I know where (visually) i want to place my stop and target, but the tool would count the pips for me.

The tool would be used by clicking on the chart or just outside it (on the numbers on the right) three times. The first click would signal the entry point, the second the stop and the third the target.

I know programming, but i haven't seem anything like a IDE for MT4 (something similar to VB ide) that would allow me to add new icons to the tool bar.

Is that possible? Can you anyone just show me the way?

Many thanks.

Hi,

I have coded an expert which can do things you have asked...

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178976

Lee

Reason: