Raw Ideas - page 51

cockeyedcowboy:
First; The script should be running before the orders need to be placed to save on start up time. Second; The trade setting should be entered by way of external inputs so as to make the code resuable without the need of hard coding. Third; To make it quick the script should be trigged by a simple event like hitting one key on your keyboard. Fourth; The script should be able to set different type of orders depending on which key is hit.

Theres other things that should be considered to make it a versatile script.

The Cockeyed Cowboy

so is this script doable to be created or not?

richest:
so is this script doable to be created or not?

EveryThing is doable. Is it worth the time is another question. You have not layed out any "detailed" requirments as to what this is to really do. If your counting on some one to program something then you need to be more spacific in your requirements. If someone starts with what you have said so far, it will be an endless back and forth with rewrites. Few, if anyone, will come forth to help.

You need to lay out the details of what the total script is to do and what you expect from it. What value will it have to someone else to spend his/her time to code it. If your looking for a single purpose script then it will have no value to anyone else.

Gbpusd H1 Trend Chart

Everbody

Happy New Year

I Think That You Will Like This Chart.

Files:

Need a profitable method programed

Got this method from a buddy of mine. It's a .PDF file that describes the indicators to use and method to use them. I don't know anything about programing in MetaTrader.

Would someone be willing to code this for free? It works on all currencies and has high win rate and low risk.

Thanks

How To Automatic Refresh Chart Data ?

Can anyone tell me how to automatic refresh charts data in specific time interval ? Does this need some coding in indicatior or EA ?

Thanks in advance.

Nomura

Questions for programming

Hello,

I want to program in a Expert Advisor the following :

1. open Buy Order if aktiv Bar = blue and aktiv Bar -1 oder -2 = red

2. I would like to open several Orders at the same time (3-6 Orders )

1. Order : Volume; T/P; S/L; T/S

5. Order : Volume; T/P; S/L; T/S

Can help their me ?

Thanks

derumuro

best manual trading

its good or bad?

Files:
08-01-14.htm  23 kb

Hi,

Seems good ... Which method ?

Michel

yass:
its good or bad?

I moved your hread here because seems to be an idea. And there is no trading system posted.

Reason: