Looking for Parabolic SAR EA default settings - page 3

Thanks a mil qazwsx

You are the star

DonPavlo

Thread merged with the one where the original EA SAR Sample is.

Thanks.

I updated links on this thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177358

Parabolic Sar

Hello,

Could you help me and change the EA to open position when the signal will appear not when old position will be closed. It can be few positions opened on one ccy.

Thanks for help as I don't know nothing about programing.

DonPavlo

Files:

can somebody help me in sar ea... i need help

hii frenz ..... i'm new b ,,i hope u all can help me...

i have ea sar ,, but this ea don't have stoploss.. it very denger... so i need help from u all ,,,, i hope so Tq

Parabolic SAR EA coding request

Hello, can any one help me with coding this EA and putting it in .ex4 format or mql. Basically....this is what I need.

I need the stop loss to be the Parabolic (dynamic/moving), and the TP to be adjustable to whatever values I chose.

So basically the position we're in closes out at our iset TP, or if the price never reaches that TP, then it closes out when the price hits the parabolic and changes direction.

So a buy entry would be, as soon as the candle hits the top dot, and the dot changes to the bottom, we enter.

Stop is set at the new bottom dot.

TP is set to whatever values we choose at beginning. (15,20,30 etc whatev)

Sell is exact opposite of buy.

MAIN THING!!

Only one order per signal!

So example.....say we enter a buy, and the TP from that buy signal has been activated and were flat now.

No new trade will be activated now, until the next new signal/dot crossover for a sell.

This is where Im having problems with mine, and any other parabolic EA's....it seems as soon as I exit they always wanna put on a new trade.

But I want it to wait until price crosses dot again, before entering a new one.

I tried Trendchasers one, but its not exactly how I want.

It trades on crosses only.

I want one trade....with TP.

Then wait for next trade.

Can anyone help?

Is this too much to ask??

Thanks

Its doable

This can be done. Do you want someone to do it for you? For free? Not very likely.

If you already have some code that almost does what you want, post it. Someone is much more likely to grab your code and fix it than to rewrite from scratch.

-Chazzmoney

Can create this Ea plz? -parabolic SAR-

Someone can build this "simple" EA for me please?

Order:

---- PSAR(downside) show buy signal --> buy order;

---- PSAR(upside) show sell signal --> sell order;

Exit rules:

if PSAR changes position. -->close trade (Psar signal will be take into consideration only when candelstick is closed! and not first)

Thanks

SAR Oscillator

Simple Close - SAR !

Files:
tsd.gif  23 kb

MACD, Parabolic, ADX(DMI) EA

I had an idea for an EA wonder if someone welling to try it. it is quite profitable and accurate for the big trend.

2 entry rules

1. MACD and Parabolic have same direction. then wait for ADX(DMI) to crossover then entry.

2. if ADX(DMI), MACD and Parabolic all have some direction then entry.

exit either MACD crossover or Parabolic change side, which ever happen first.

reason for adding Parabolic and ADX(DMI) for MACD is the filter out the bad signals.

Reason: