Raw Ideas - page 46

Shinigami:
Hi People, I can write EAs for systems here, PM me for details.

Hi Shinigami,

You may read this thread https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/commercial-talks/620-section-moderated (post 54 - 58).

newdigital:
Hi Shinigami, You may read this thread https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/commercial-talks/620-section-moderated (post 54 - 58).

Hi ND, thanks for explanation

Need a programmer to code a strategy I want to backtest

Hi,

I am new to MQL and know just too little to program a strategy based on 2 Mooving average crosses.

Could someone try to help me by programming this EA cause I really want to backtest it to know if its is of interest going further.

Many thanks. I am ready to offer a compensation for that work for the time you would be involved in that task.

Make you own code for free Expert Advisor Builder for MetaTrader 4

maybe this help

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

ikforexlifestyle:
Hi,

I am new to MQL and know just too little to program a strategy based on 2 Mooving average crosses.

Could someone try to help me by programming this EA cause I really want to backtest it to know if its is of interest going further.

Many thanks. I am ready to offer a compensation for that work for the time you would be involved in that task.

I do not believe that any EA that is based only upon moving average crosses can be profitable in the long run. The crosses happen too late too often and result in losses, regardless of the periods or the timeframes.

Does anyone know of any EA's that have a multiple TP level....20tp,40 tp etc

can't seem to find any

keymaker:
Does anyone know of any EA's that have a multiple TP level....20tp,40 tp etc can't seem to find any

Also never heard about it, but maybe you can use an EA with a different TP on different timeframes.

FE 20 TP on a 1 minute chart and 40 TP on a 5 minute chart.

Hi Guys,

I have this idea but don't know how to code and don't know if this idea is good or not. Basically, what we see in all trade are in pairs. What if we cross between other pairs and found the favourable trade? I mean not all forex exchange are in equilibrium, right? (just a thought)

Example:

EUR - USD 1.1

USD - JPY 100

EUR - JPY 111 (should be 110, but the actual value was 111)

Therefore we can infer that there's a possibility that in the exchange rate USD - JPY the would increase 1 point. It's just a thought. Can anyone give comment?

If my idea is solid, this idea could be transformed into an EA

need an indicator

Dear friends...can anyone create an indicator which can give an signal as below :

1) 5min TF

2) if it is an up trend, the entry signal : the formula will be ( minus 3 pips from current offer price, plus 10 pips, for the target)

3) if it is an down trend, the entry signal : the formula will be ( plus 3 pips from current bid price, minus 10 pips, for the target)

each signal we only take 10 pips, once the target reach, it continue from the exit target.

i will be really great full if u can create it for me.. please do let me know how much will be your charges? Hope to hear from u soon... have a nice day..bye

Regards:

dreamguy_yuvaraja@yahoo.com

Reason: