LBR + 1000 pips in one week! - page 28

haubentaucher:
This kind of signals show a good chance of re-entry when stopped out. For example on USD/CHF Targets could be 10 pips...or so-a little bit scalping On the charts the small arrows are the new KI Signals

hi,can someone explain better which timeframe charts, targets and stop-loss do you use ?

thanks

Yesterday and today on 30 min

Look...

EUR/USD 5 min A L O N E ...

Easy to trade ...??????

I call it: 5plus(Each trade a handfull pips&more)

EUR/USD 30 min A L O N E

K.I.S.S.????

Eventuaelly re-entry with the trend - when stopped out because of trailing stop or anything else-if JUICE over 0.0004.

I haven`t markered it in the chart

His name:Easy Mutant

Usd/CHf 15 min, 2 versions:

First Chart:

MA 10 weighted

MA 16 weighted

KI Signals

Buy/Sell if Ma`s have crossed and all other indicators have the same direction.

You can take PSAR, if you have been stopped out re-enry if RSI crosses the zero-line again.

Juice has to be green.

Second Chart:

MA 20 weighted

MA 50 weighted

Juice

Indicators like to see

Buy/Sell if MA´s crossed and Juice greater 0.0004

So, next week i will test. I have posted different versions in different timeframes and will stop posting new ideas .I don`t want confuse.

A lttle bit I am wondering about 20.000 views and only a handfull people are present.

Could it be some people write EA`s for themselves???

1st picture looks good

2nd....I call it: EARLY BIRD

Indicators and more information about these you can find here:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/172939

A lot of thanks to newdigital!!

haubentaucher:
Ok..Nick what had you done in the morning with GBUSD?

-- My picture is only to show you the actuell situation --

haubentaucher

more profitable????

H1/15 min

Nicholishen:
I have not been testing the system... Your chart loks Good! So, did you close the trade after the up signal on M5? ...i just saw your other threads and will answer them here as well. The pic with M30 M5: As long as the signal was up on the M30 you would go long when indicator was up on M5 and close trades when the indicator was down. I am not sure which method is more profitable. I coded an expert to follow the rules that I am experimenting with, but it won't backtest for some reason. When it trades realtime it takes a long time to process because their are so many indicators to calculate and so many instances and expressions to recalc... and so on. It is a work in process and I will have some time this weekend to code your 'mutant' idea.

Let it me say so: if I would have something like Ninja or Brackettrader(only for futures ) my strategy had been: breakeven 10 pips-profitprotection-and starting then trailingstop. but trading by hand my fingers are to slowly....

The question H1/15 min or 30 min/5 min:I think both are profitable and forwardtesting will show.

Ahh, I`m posting a picture with 30min & H1 chart. you can see EMA 34, EMA 100, DR. Bobs CCI 50(!!). More i don`t want to say, only a picture .

And good luck with programming the `Mutant`!!!And THANKS A LOT!!!!!

Have a nice weekend

haubentaucher

Trade 30 min if 15 min signal has the same direction

Today 30 min in H1 Trend USD/CHF

Reason: