Does the Grail exist? - page 167

gip писал(а) >>

You know, I've been thinking, even the newcomer FantasYGold is beating our famous Niroba. Niroba in more than half a year has not been able to show us his trading. But Fantomas turned on monitoring and works without extra words!

FantasYGold," something mental or psychotropic may have a temper.

You should have seen what Niroba and Sabluk were doing here. They made Fantomas look like an angel.

gip писал(а) >>
You should have seen what Niroba and Sabluk were doing. They make Fantomas look like an angel.
Niroba is still making predictions.... I've watched different interviews with traders on the web, nobody says anything but mumbles....

By my signals, probably GBPUSD and EURUSD are preparing for a reversal

But now we have to check if it is a reversal or a correction

IgorM писал(а) >>

By my signals, probably GBPUSD and EURUSD are preparing for a reversal

But now we have to check if it is a reversal or a correction

Are you closing out the negative trades? Do you see the point in these reversals? I don't.

Tantrik >>:
Минусовые сделки закрываешь?

In my case reversals make sense if I am at the computer, then I can fix profit and wait for correction and re-enter, or a reversal - it is more difficult with a reversal, it needs confirmation

the aim is to reach the breakeven, I look for the way of positive trades only, they generally work, but I have no good entries - I usually give orders too early, I need to wait more than 15 min, but I will work it out

now the entry drawdown is up to 15 pips :) hope for a net zero :)

IgorM писал(а) >>

I am looking for a way to make only positive trades, in general it works, but I can not work out the entry - I usually give an early order, I need to wait another 15 minutes, but I will continue to work it out.

now the entry drawdown is up to 15 pips :) hope for a net zero :)

I've already taken out EUR/USD -150pts to zero. Any (-)lot, as long as it is not the entire depo, will work out in a few days...

Well, Happy Holidays, everyone. You must be having fun.) I'm going from 3,000,000 to 15,000,000. Greed will probably kill me. It's about to go up. I mean the major pairings. And Wednesday/Thursday we'll take the low.

FantasYGold >>:
Ну что народ с Праздником Всех. Веселитесь наверное?) Я вот плыву с 3.000 тыс до 15.000 тыс. Вот жадность погубит наверное меня. Скоро будет подниматься. Я про мажор пары. А в среду/четверг возмем низ

Happy Holidays to you too, I recommend to fix greed by correction or profit limitation :)

Tantrik, no, I do not mean that, I aim to breakeven on the current trade, I do not plan to do it in a few days, I have already written, my aim is +30 pips in several pairs, today you could take GBP EUR against USD and JPY, early in the morning you could also take CHF, it was good too, but I have not got it sorted out yet

ZS: Tantrik not any lot works out in a few days, but with the yen is quite possible, it has a big swing, but sometimes its swing is completely unpredictable :)

IgorM писал(а) >>

Happy Holidays to you too, I recommend to fix greed by correction or profit limitation :)

Tantrik no, I do not mean that, the target is lossless on the current trade, for a few days I do not plan, I wrote, my target is +30 pips, in several pairs, today you could take GBP EUR against USD and JPY, early in the morning you could also take CHF, it was good too, but I have not got it figured out yet

And I'm not talking about the targets... I'm talking about the dogma of frex chopping losses.... just try on a free pair to lose and then catch up!
Reason: