Harmonic Trading - page 22

sailor:
:-) sorry my english

this is how i find my patterns. u can se the latest abcd boundry in the euro not the big ones. U can se the area marked C? So i se a gartley but i am not taking this one as the most recent uptrendline is still holding and a inner uptrendline just been broken so i will probably stand aside and watch fomc decision later. so basiclay im doing the same as u i think

Sailor

hi

i think i understand what u say.

s far as isaw in your pics u use break even for trading and to some extent triangular patterns.because i can not see any fib levels in yoyr chatsanyway i hope that i will be able to help u

kamyar

and here is eur/usd 4H chart

nice trade

let see

Files:
eurousd4h.gif  12 kb

leutzuro:
and here is eur/usd 4H chart

nice trade

let see

hi leu

for the first time we r in agreement u say it goes down and my analisis say the same thing

seems good.am i right??

:-) sorry my english

this is how i find my patterns. u can se the latest abcd boundry in the euro not the big ones. U can se the area marked C? So i se a gartley but i am not taking this one as the most recent uptrendline is still holding and a inner uptrendline just been broken so i will probably stand aside and watch fomc decision later. so basiclay im doing the same as u i think

Sailor

Files:
abcd.gif  35 kb

Hey there

i have modified my chart a litle as u can se the yellow trend lines are my longer term trend lines the red is my inner trendlines. if the latest C? is holding around 1960 my next projected D ( longterm ) will be 1.2300 or better.

Sailor

kamyar:
hi leu

for the first time we r in agreement u say it goes down and my analisis say the same thing

seems good.am i right??

yes

and how i told you i ned to lear the ebook from MT predictor to make good trades and low risk

here is the result of today's patterns

and here is the other one

ShadowWz --- will you be able to change your harmonic indicator so that it does not remove failed patterns?

thanks man

here is a short term sell setup in eurusd m15 .....updated

Reason: