Bullish Bat on UsdJpy H4

Files:

###ZUP_v113wsv49

Includes all the features of ###ZUP_v113wsv45

plus

What is new in this version?

Some code improvements for a smooth runtime execution

Add Perfect Classical Patterns to the current pattern list

Please read post #3585 , 3586, 3587, 3588 @ https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173588/page239

Real AB=CD pattern definitions are changed. Add new real AB=CD patterns with different reciprocal ratios.

Common criterias for all AB=CD patterns

Leg Length AB = Leg Length CD

Time AB = Time CD

AC = 0.618 BD = 1.618 real AB=CD patterns is now called " Perfect AB=CD"

real AB=CD patterns with fib retracement ratios written below are called "AB=CD".

AC - BD

0.382 - 2.618

0.500 - 2.000

0.707 - 1.410

0.786 - 1.272

0.886 - 1.128

Rectangle based D Box Drawing is dropped out for time independent patterns.

Beginning with this version, horizontal lines will be used for time independent patterns like

Classical patterns

Shark Pattern

Cypher Pattern

Leonardo Pattern

5-0 Pattern

3 Drives Pattern

Classic rectangle D Box drawing will be used just for the patterns that have time criteria in their pattern definitions .

Patterns that have time criteria

Perfect Gartley

Navarro 200

all real AB=CD patterns

Files:

Hi guys!

One quick question... I got when enter and when the pattern is confirmed (i.e. in the case of the box drawn into the chart if price closes within it pattern is confirmed... Isn't it? ) but how to set up a take profit? I have to just wait and see how price paths or I have to look at a particular indicator? (e.g. QTA, etc.) Please give me some advises about this topic!

Many thanks guys!

Leo

grandaevus:

###ZUP_v113wsv49

Includes all the features of ###ZUP_v113wsv45

plus

What is new in this version?

Some code improvements for a smooth runtime execution

Add Perfect Classical Patterns to the current pattern list

Please read post #3585 , 3586, 3587, 3588 @ https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173588/page239

Real AB=CD pattern definitions are changed. Add new real AB=CD patterns with different reciprocal ratios.

Common criterias for all AB=CD patterns

Leg Length AB = Leg Length CD

Time AB = Time CD

AC = 0.618 BD = 1.618 real AB=CD patterns is now called " Perfect AB=CD"

real AB=CD patterns with fib retracement ratios written below are called "AB=CD".

AC - BD

0.382 - 2.618

0.500 - 2.000

0.707 - 1.410

0.786 - 1.272

0.886 - 1.128

Rectangle based D Box Drawing is dropped out for time independent patterns.

Beginning with this version, horizontal lines will be used for time independent patterns like

Classical patterns

Shark Pattern

Cypher Pattern

Leonardo Pattern

5-0 Pattern

3 Drives Pattern

Classic rectangle D Box drawing will be used just for the patterns that have time criteria in their pattern definitions .

Patterns that have time criteria

Perfect Gartley

Navarro 200

all real AB=CD patterns

I realized that you have shared alot.......If you dont mind me ask whats your win ratio trading this way Grandaevus?

leo1987:
Hi guys!

One quick question... I got when enter and when the pattern is confirmed (i.e. in the case of the box drawn into the chart if price closes within it pattern is confirmed... Isn't it? ) but how to set up a take profit? I have to just wait and see how price paths or I have to look at a particular indicator? (e.g. QTA, etc.) Please give me some advises about this topic!

Many thanks guys!

Leo

Hi leo. I can't say what you should do but I can say what I do. When a new leg forms, indicator deletes all objects in the chart. I take this opportunity to close trade and take profit. And I don't use any indicator except zup.

Hi grandaevus!

Thanks a lot, I'll follow your advice! I'm using the new version of your indicator now and I really appreciate it! It's awesome!

Thanks again!

In the case of the screenshot that grandaevus uploaded a little while ago, which by the way I entered long on it and now already 25pips in profit, anyways my first target would be B. You can see support and resistance at that area. And my second target would be A or C in case the price breaks B. Hope this gives you some idea. Have a nice trade.

row:
I realized that you have shared alot.......If you dont mind me ask whats your win ratio trading this way Grandaevus?

It differs. But not less than %80 . Average %80-85

Hi RyuShin!

Then you usually bet on a first pull back to point B and then a possible "return to the peak points" A or C? Did I get well?

Reason: