Deposit acceleration - page 41

Man, I can't delete "all" objects, I have to open a new chart and delete the old one....

Screenshots of the MetaTrader trading platform

AUDUSD.m, M15, 2015.09.04

RoboTrade Ltd, MetaTrader 5, Real

temp_file_screenshot_25912.png

AUDUSD.m, M15, 2015.09.04, RoboTrade Ltd, MetaTrader 5, Real

Yep... the slump is dragging on, no way to drain....

Screenshots of the MetaTrader trading platform

AUDUSD.m, H4, 2015.09.19

RoboTrade Ltd, MetaTrader 5, Real

temp_file_screenshot_59221.png

AUDUSD.m, H4, 2015.09.19, RoboTrade Ltd, MetaTrader 5, Real

Ivan Vagin:

I don't have a project yet, just an idea, I'm just filling in the topic, I'm planning to do it next year, if not in the autumn of this year....

Understanding about the phone's patent... :-)

Who's bored - join us, let's do it....

Deposit acceleration is the wrong goal. The right goal is the exact entry point and the exact exit point. If you get positive results in the right goal, then the deposit overrun will work itself out.

overclocking may not be understood as a special system, but simply as aggressive trading

Ruslan Kuchma:
Deposit acceleration is the wrong goal. The right goal is the exact entry point and the exact exit point. If you get positive results in the right target, then the deposit over-clocking will work itself out.
Correctness is a relative concept and depends on the point of view

Ruslan Kuchma:
Deposit acceleration is the wrong goal. The right goal is the exact entry point and the exact exit point. If you get positive results in the right goal, then the deposit overrun will work itself out.
In terms of psychology, the exact entry/exit points are tearfully drained by topics like "deposit accrual" or (gimme!) "how to buy a new Merc for 500 quid with forex!".
Reason: